The Only Pivot - page 32

fxdiva:
The red moving average that's going through your candles . . . how do you factor that in with using your system? Thanks,

i hope it will make us clear...

1. cut and reverse

2. Hedging with bigger lot..

3. stay away

chose one

Files:

toni4ex:
Very Good System . " Terima kasih Boss ...... "

thx bro... (moga2 semua bisa kita kadalin ya....)

stevenali:

1. cut and reverse

3. stay away

chose one

So the moving average is helping you to see when price action is above the pivot?

fxdiva:
So the moving average is helping you to see when price action is above the pivot?

yes... right

Trend Line never lies..

stevenali:

1. cut and reverse

3. stay away

chose one

maybe using trend line will help us a bit on determining the cross. an example is below. the price @ 31 July, 19.00, break the blue trend lines. and when the cross happened, the price also can not break the red trend lines. it was obvious that eurjpy is going south!

today the price is still below the red trend line, soo... it may goes deeper.

just my 2 cent...

Files:
eurjpy_5.gif  21 kb

awaludinz:
maybe using trend line will help us a bit on determining the cross. an example is below. the price @ 31 July, 19.00, break the blue trend lines. and when the cross happened, the price also can not break the red trend lines. it was obvious that eurjpy is going south!

just my 2 cent...

Awaludinz...

Thanks for your chart.

Could you pls post indicators and template you are using for analysis.

I like your setup.

Many Thanks

Spymez

awaludinz:

just my 2 cent...

nice setup.... i'm still search the simplest way to trade at H4

stevenali:

Why not a weekly-open-pivot and a smma(2) on the 4 hour chart?

If 4 hr smma(2) is under weekly-open-pivot, SELL until cross up over daily-open-pivot.

Open SELL trade again if 4 hr smma(2) still under weekly-open-pivot and cross down over daily-open-pivot again.

stevenali:

is it anyone create EA for this strategy..(stevenali gak ade org create EA lg based on this strategy?)

nohills:
Why not a weekly-open-pivot and a smma(2) on the 4 hour chart?

If 4 hr smma(2) is under weekly-open-pivot, SELL until cross up over daily-open-pivot.

Open SELL trade again if 4 hr smma(2) still under weekly-open-pivot and cross down over daily-open-pivot again.

\

good idea...

this is what i look..... i draw line manualy

Files:
Reason: