A great strategy found by me many pips waiting - page 2

Dear all,

The EA is here now, and its free. However, I'll have to agree with Simba. MA Shift -5 will never work because you're trying to repaint the indicator. Its like the market price already moved into the direction, but you MAKE the indicator 5 bars ago to change its pattern. To manual trade it, may be it works, but it definitely will not work with an EA. Because EA always work with "logic", not visual. Here, have fun with it.

Cheers,

David

p/s: Backtest are based on MA Shift 0 instead of -5. Because the EA will never take a trade if it is -5.

Files:
jr200.gif  6 kb
jr200.htm  468 kb
jr200.mq4  5 kb

Good work david

davidke20:
dear all,

the ea is here now, and its free. However, i'll have to agree with simba. Ma shift -5 will never work because you're trying to repaint the indicator. Its like the market price already moved into the direction, but you make the indicator 5 bars ago to change its pattern. To manual trade it, may be it works, but it definitely will not work with an ea. Because ea always work with "logic", not visual. Here, have fun with it.

Cheers,

david

p/s: Backtest are based on ma shift 0 instead of -5. Because the ea will never take a trade if it is -5.

nice ea i am very grateful for what you just did but the shift-5 do work on manual trading but don't know for ea, but i have to say you are a good programmer..... Thanks

I upload for you

aelimian:
thank you very much for the method. Please could you add your template to thread #1?

this is the template, check the system and tell me what you think... But no matter what its good

Files:
ii.tpl  2 kb

Bro we still got prob here

I test the ea in eur usd its only open the buy once not every time it cross and i want the modified system to be when price move to 10 pips + the ea should modified it to 1 pips... Waiting for response bro

I don't feel easy trading with 5m chart........I use the least time frame is 4H chart and I think about my yearly return not daily return............

Thanx

johnray:
I make it -5

Why is the highest peak and lowest peak written on your chart are you saying that you can determine those two ahead of time, or are they just written there after the event for info?

U mean what?

kawser:
I don't feel easy trading with 5m chart........I use the least time frame is 4H chart and I think about my yearly return not daily return............ Thanx

Kawser U mean this strategy works good on 4H chart and more accurate? tell me what you mmean

johnray:
I test the ea in eur usd its only open the buy once not every time it cross and i want the modified system to be when price move to 10 pips + the ea should modified it to 1 pips... Waiting for response bro

If you are using MA Shift -5, I canot do nothing to it. As I told you, when indicator is 5 bars lag, the EA is not going to take up any trades. in the end. Please read and understand Simba's logic. You can read the MA Shift with your eye, but an EA can not. If you wanted the EA to do the MA Shift -5, then you'll have to offset the TimeShift to +5. But then, it doesn't serve the purpose of having MA Shift -5, because you'll move the indicator 5 bars before current market price, but you'll have to make the Time Shift 5 bars ahead, therefore, -5 +5 =0. Moving Average indicator can never be accurate with NEGATIVE SHIFT, especially in making EAs. Any negative shift will make the EA trade abnormal. I've just backtested EURUSD M5 with shift 0, instead of -5. It works very well(until it doesn't)

Meanwhile, I do not understand what is your trailing stop. Please explain it in table format.

Regards,

David

Files:
eurusd.gif  6 kb
eurusd.htm  1441 kb

You will know that for all currency compared

increase:
why is the highest peak and lowest peak written on your chart are you saying that you can determine those two ahead of time, or are they just written there after the event for info?

@ increase you can determine that your sell i wrote it there my self just to let you people know that i know when it will reversed back to 200 ma

I test the -5 shift its work on the ea bro

davidke20:
if you are using ma shift -5, i canot do nothing to it. As i told you, when indicator is 5 bars lag, the ea is not going to take up any trades. In the end. Please read and understand simba's logic. You can read the ma shift with your eye, but an ea can not. If you wanted the ea to do the ma shift -5, then you'll have to offset the timeshift to +5. But then, it doesn't serve the purpose of having ma shift -5, because you'll move the indicator 5 bars before current market price, but you'll have to make the time shift 5 bars ahead, therefore, -5 +5 =0. Moving average indicator can never be accurate with negative shift, especially in making eas. Any negative shift will make the ea trade abnormal. I've just backtested eurusd m5 with shift 0, instead of -5. It works very well(until it doesn't)

meanwhile, i do not understand what is your trailing stop. Please explain it in table format.

Regards,

david

david i test the ea it trade but let me tell you what i mean by this:

Do this to the ea

When the 2 and 4 is crossing 200 that should be the signal either up and down then the modified system will be when the price is 12+ so the modified system follow i think you understand that..

I say -5 because the-5 show when the 2 ma cross 200 and after the crossing bar trade but 5 you have loss a good pips check my template and make a good visual trading and see what am talking about and i want you to make a swap system so when price is in straight trend like gbp usd did yesterday a swap system will automatically swap all the trade to opposite...but remember only one trade for the ea crossing of 2 and 4... Only if it cross back then another trade....if you can let the ea get the peak to reverse back that should be better so no loss...waiting for you david, check the gbp usd i have sell before its tradeclose

Files:
peak5.gif  28 kb
Reason: