The Only Pivot - page 159

How many trades?

to davidwillis

thanks for your fast answer.

Only two questions:

I must open 3 trades, and the EA will handle all open trades with different TP ect ?

Or only one trade and the EA will handle with partial close?

Thanks

davidwillis:
TheOnlyPivot_signal_sun.mq4 is an indicator, and not an EA. If you have MTP_1.7 running, it will manage your trades after you open them.

Hello Core

Can you posting the Indicators from your Chart (Bryan Trend).

Thanks, and best regards.

Files:
mytrading.jpg  100 kb

Berti:
Can you posting the Indicators from your Chart (Bryan Trend). Thanks, and best regards.

Pls download from this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page93

Thanks Core

I have seen, you combining the Only Pivot whith Auslanco Strategie ,a very good mix.

best regards

Berti:
I have seen, you combining the Only Pivot whith Auslanco Strategie ,a very good mix. best regards

Thanks Berti,

Mybe this is detail explain my trade #5

Files:
mytrading_2.jpg  106 kb

Bravo for StevenAli and TimeFreedom

Hi StevenAli and TimeFreedom,

Nice to have you here, as well as all other participants available.

I thought that it is the best sistem ever, and it is perhaps could be able to go on timelessly since it could make profit for all of us.

Frankly speaking, under your guidances, I've never loss my trade within the whole last few weeks.

But again, is it possible guys to modify MTP 1.7 to be the whole set complete EA, so we could see how it enter and exit market accordingly.

We can improve it together here I believe.

Thanking you much and specially appreciated StevenAli.

Hello Core

Your QQE,s with smoothing 5 and 60!

Badguy:
to davidwillis

thanks for your fast answer.

Only two questions:

I must open 3 trades, and the EA will handle all open trades with different TP ect ?

Or only one trade and the EA will handle with partial close?

Thanks

you only have to open one trade, and you can set up the ea to close it in three parts. I am not too familuar with how it all works, so you will just have to play with it.

TimeFreedom

Many times when I open MT4 for the first time, there are arrows on both sides of the current candle. I always have to reload the template, then there are no arrows on that candle.

I don't have that problem with TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun. Are you using the same indicator?

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom Many times when I open MT4 for the first time, there are arrows on both sides of the current candle. I always have to reload the template, then there are no arrows on that candle.
Reason: