The Only Pivot - page 151

Which indicator are using for the open pivot? Enclosed you will find a template of my setup and all indicators for your convenience.

TimeFreedom

cmartin371:
I figured it out.....I got the arrows working. Although My floating pivot looks a bit different from yours and I got no arrow for the closed candle like you are showing.
Files:
onlypivot.rar  10 kb

Maybe something is wrong with my TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun indicator. Please use the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O.mq4 indicator from the first post.

Note: I fixed TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun indicator please find the attachment on the next post.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom

How does one tell that TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun is not working? Can you verify for MIG? I see no arrows once I used your latest template.....

Ed

We got a short signal today, and I am not 100% confident on the signal since it looks like G/J has started to reverse it's trend, but we must follow the rules.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom

Thanks for your help....

ET

Still Disapear

TimeFreedom:
I know why the indicator isn't working now. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Here is a working and verified fixed indicator. TimeFreedom

hi,

it is still disapear on my chart

programfile/expert/indicator

but nothing

i use mt4 starighthold trader

my sun dial is working and so is the EA with the preset.

Thanks TF

i got in short @ 209.23

looking good

50 pips to day

Files:
gajah_4.jpg  57 kb

Help Me

core:
50 pips to day

hi core,

imy pivot looks wrong, it is different. would you attach your indicator?

i,m waiting

tq

Make sure you go into experts\indicators folder and delete the indicator TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.mq4 and TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.ex4 files then copy the fixed TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.mq4 file back into experts\indicators folder and re-start the platform. Also make sure you have a copy of the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O.mq4 in the experts\indicators folder.

TimeFreedom

wawan:
hi,

it is still disapear on my chart

programfile/expert/indicator

but nothing

i use mt4 starighthold trader

We are off to a good start this week. Another easy trading day with minimal DD. Closed short trade for +160 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We got a short signal today, and I am not 100% confident on the signal since it looks like G/J has started to reverse it's trend, but we must follow the rules. TimeFreedom
Reason: