The Only Pivot - page 154

Signal?

hi all, any signal today?

wawan:

in 5 more mins

wawan:

It looks like it will be a short signal, but we need to wait another 5 minutes.

sell @ 208.58

but the signal has not crossed from bottom or sideways so very careful maybe a couple of pips then out of the market..Then wait for a proper signal.

Sl

teldon:
sell @ 208.58

ANY SL BRO? it is my first trade using this method after trying to understand. but still un confidence hehe..

We have a short signal and I am in @ 208.52. Not sure where G/J will end up today. Market conditions are uncertain and volatile.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a short signal and I am in @ 208.52. Not sure where G/J will end up today. Market conditions are uncertain and volatile. TimeFreedom

i have been in

tq TF, and Td, Cr too, also the best StAl

a have a 4 hr strategy to complement this pivot strategy. At entry it was showing a trend line resistance on the 4 hr chart...... looking good..

teldon:
a have a 4 hr strategy to complement this pivot strategy. At entry it was showing a trend line resistance on the 4 hr chart...... looking good..

hi Td, could you please explain it more detail? i,m really interested this thread in.

but i still duno understand

teldon:

could you post a picture?

thanks

Reason: