The Only Pivot - page 146

peterdias77:
I am trading this LIVE on multiple accounts I have my weekly target of 250pips, so i wudnt be goin for every signal.

thanks for replying,

can you please tell us your criteria for signal choosing , like indicators and or time of the day.

Mtp_1.7

Hi Time Freedom,

Where could I get MPT_1.7 as shown on your chart.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

Hi TimeFreedom,

So just to clarify, I have loaded the MTP1.7 and is working fine, but you enter two manual trades 0.20 (mini) each and the EA does the rest?

So as long as you enter the first two trades for any lot size, the EA will do the rest? the EA does not change this lot size at all? it just executes the TP's and SL's is that correct?

Thanks again for such a great system

Steve

Tokarus:
Oh, that is Closing Price. When I plot Heikin-Ashi candles (blue and red), I like to see the closing price line on top of it.

Thank you very much. Do you increase your lots at SAR or cut your losses and enter a new trade. What are your pairs bearing in mind the spread?

Teldon,

I am trading the Only Pivot strategy on a demo account, but will go live at month end. I usually trade every signal, but will also open some discretionary trades. Most trades don't last very long and I use MTP_1.7 to manage my trades when I am away from the monitor.

TimeFreedom

teldon:
are you guys trading this thing live or demo. Do you trade every signal?

Since these signals can come any time during the day , how do you monitor these pair? What are your trading times?

thx and please do answer these for the benefit of all.

so do you open just one trade and the EA does the rest or two trades?

Safire,

I enter one trade with (0.20) lots and MTP will take over from there by managing the TP and SL settings.

Caution: Make sure to reset the EA after each trade by clicking the F7 key and then hitting the OK button on the EA settings window.

TimeFreedom

safire25:
Hi TimeFreedom,

So just to clarify, I have loaded the MTP1.7 and is working fine, but you enter two manual trades 0.20 (mini) each and the EA does the rest?

So as long as you enter the first two trades for any lot size, the EA will do the rest? the EA does not change this lot size at all? it just executes the TP's and SL's is that correct?

Thanks again for such a great system

Steve

TimeFreedom

I had thought you initially open 0.30 mini lots. Does this mean the MTP will split the 0.30 mini lots into 0.10 each? Please clarify...

Thanks

ET

Arman,

MTP_1.7 EA is here. FYI, I just finished posing the link to the EA a few posts ago. Please try and read the posts next time .

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Hi Time Freedom,

Where could I get MPT_1.7 as shown on your chart.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

Sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to convey. Please follow this link to the post with the MTP_1.7 EA and presets. Keep in mind that MTP_1.7 does not place trades for you. You have to place the trades manually. The EA manages the SL and TP based on predefined setting that you can load with presets.

Feliх:
Hi TimeFreedom!

I work on system The Only Pivot 3 weeks and yesterday have seen that you have written on this system of the expert. I have downloaded it have put on the schedule but it trades I know why can to me which indicators at me are necessary are not present, can still that does not suffice or I have made that that not so.

If not difficult lay out please the expert and all that to it is necessary that it worked!

Thanks Felix!
Reason: