The Only Pivot - page 150

A better day today to trade GBPJPY. The short signal was clear and easy to trade. +160 pips for the day.

Note: I lessened my exposure to the market and now trade with two (0.20) lots instead of three. I open with two (0.20) mini lots on 10K standard account. I close one (0.10) mini lot at +50 pips and move the SL on the remaining (0.10) lot to BE+1 pip. At +100 pips I move the SL on the last (0.10) lot to BE+50. I close the last lot at +110 pips. The max SL is -75 pips.

Note: Enclosed you will find the preset for MTP for the new MM.

TimeFreedom

Looks like you are missing the indicator TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun on your chart. If you have the indicator loaded and it is not working then please let me know whch broker you are using and I will download the platform and test.

PS: You are not using the correct settings for MTP_1.7. If you would like to use my settings for MTP then please use the presets posted here.

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Hi Timefreedom, Please find my chart, I think there's only sideways crossover.

TheOnlypivot_Signal_Sun

Hi,

I've fixed the MTP set, I using Alpari UK as my broker and actually I've added the indicator for TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.

Best Regards,

Arman07

Do you have arrows on your chart now?

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Hi,

I've fixed the MTP set, I using Alpari UK as my broker and actually I've added the indicator for TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun.

Best Regards,

Arman07

TimeFreedom:
Do you have arrows on your chart now? TimeFreedom

TF i am using IBFX but i don't have arrows on my chart with the sun dial. How to fix it , please.

and also, the set for the EA. How to copy it to the EA , please help.

thx

TimeFreedom

How does one tell that TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun is not working? Can you verify for MIG? I see no arrows once I used your latest template.....

Ed

i am in long @ 210.20 sl @ 75, lets see,

wrong move need to finish the bar

The indicator TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun should be copied to the experts\indicators folder and the presets file goes into experts\presets folder. Once you attach the expert onto the chart go into the "Inputs" tab and click on the "Load" button and select the preset file you copied to theexperts\presets folder.

I have posted these directions previously. Please read my prior posts before asking questions regarding MTP and the signal indicator. If your having problems with the indicators delete them including the *.ex4 files and re-copy the indicators back into the exerts\indicators folder and start-up the platform.

TimeFreedom

teldon:
TF i am using IBFX but i don't have arrows on my chart with the sun dial. How to fix it , please.

and also, the set for the EA. How to copy it to the EA , please help.

thx

I know why the indicator isn't working now. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Here is a working and verified fixed indicator.

TimeFreedom

Enclosed you will find the signal indicator per your request.

TimeFreedom

rswamy4449:
-------------------------

TimeFreedom: hello!

If possible,could you please post your template Or arrows Indicator here.

I can't find these signals on the original template (on the first page).

Thank you in advance!

With regards,

rswamy4449
Reason: