The Only Pivot - page 139

15 January 2008

150pips again , got greedy again

Nomura:
remcous,

Yes, different setup can also make money and this conforms with the proverb " trade with no heart" which is under the signature of Stevenali.

I think most important is understanding the logic behind the setup.

Have a nice day and gain more pips.

Nomura

Ill have to work n that. More logic and no heart

Thanks for the great info everyone! Good work peerdias!

Anyone still disciplined enough to hold there long in GU?

Files:
gu.gif  31 kb

I guess no, GJ down 200pips again

Blue Ridge Rider:
Anyone still disciplined enough to hold there long in GU?

We got a nice clear short signal today. I got in late, but was able to make +52 pips. We had positive GBP news release which moved GBPJPY up around 212.00 but then the US news release was negative which moved the GBPJPY back down to the 210.00 area. I took advantage of this news release and made some extra discretionary pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Got in late on this short signal @ 210.94. TimeFreedom

The mid-term trend is obviously short for GBPJPY, therefore we should be careful with long trades. The signal is long and I am in @ 209.26. I got in two bars later waiting for price to penetrate and close above 209.00 before I entered my trade.

TimeFreedom

I crabbed +51 pips and got stopped out. Looks like the big boyz are running stops. If they are running stops we should see GBPJPY climb back up soon.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
The mid-term trend is obviously short for GBPJPY, therefore we should be careful with long trades. The signal is long and I am in @ 209.26. I got in two bars later waiting for price to penetrate and close above 209.00 before I entered my trade. TimeFreedom

A choppy start with two signals already today. We now have a short signal. I am short @ 208.45. Not sure where we are heading today. Also, keep in mind that GBP has economic news releases coming out in approx. 4 hours.

TimeFreedom

I use Brain Signals to filter my trading

Files:
mytrading_1.jpg  70 kb

core:
I use Brain Signals to filter my trading

Hi Mr. Core,

Can I get Brain Signal from You ???

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge: