changes made

*please see 1st post for most recent changes/improvments*

All indicators,settings,templates,rules have been updated on the first post

*trade pictures on post 2 also updated *

dsforex:
*please see 1st post for most recent changes/improvments*

All indicators,settings,templates,rules have been updated on the first post

*trade pictures on post 2 also updated *

Thank you, DS. Look very nice, you are going to lower timeframes? Did you try other pairs?

dsforex,

looking at the first post and trying to apply all the indicators, i found that maybe you forgot to attach the EMAAngleZero indi to your post.

Or don't you use it anymore?

Greetings

Freewheelin

*oops.........sorry guys....EMAangleZero now attached at post 2*

Thank you, DS. Look very nice, you are going to lower timeframes? Did you try other pairs?

hi Nekronfx,in answer to your 1st Q,the reason i have dropped down a timeframe is that when i make any changes to a method i like to see if it can handle the whipsaws at the lower time frames,as if it can then it usually works on any timeframe,but i like the 5 and 15 min so i usually stick with them. your 2nd Q about other pairs.well heres the quote of the first post.......CURRENCY PAIR - GBP/USD (not tested on other pairs);)

nice start to the week

hope you caught this one this morning

Files:

the news went our way.....and we still surfin the ride up.up 80 pips and got 40 locked in,mondays dont get any better do they

Files:
chart.jpg  53 kb

well finally got stopped out ,but still a very nice trade of 56 pips including my spread,it was nice the news didnt stop us out as it did come close but still had 26 pips locked in before it,but it took us up for a nice we ride up the hill to pip land..............about to add another wee filter to this method.......it just keeps getting better,as always ALL updates made on the first post .............happy trading.........(well it was today for a change )

Files:
trade_1.jpg  39 kb

well today just keeps getting better..............although i followed the entry rules in this 2nd trade for today,im wise enough being another 75 pips up for the 2nd time i have closed this trade and not letting the stop take me out as per the rules..........well i hope you caught at least one of the trades the "solitare" provided so far today..............happy pippin.

ds

Files:
trade_2.jpg  48 kb

Nice without a doubt, but not as nice as this:

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  13 kb

Hello

This is my picture, open 1.9405 and trade always in market and not close

Files:
ms.13.51h.jpg  50 kb
Reason: