The Only Pivot - page 132

No LSMA(7) H4

tonydtrader:
You can use the MTF_LSMA and HMA to detect the trend and the daily pivot for more confirmation, then use the ama to void the sideways, step in market and i bet if u respect the indicators, you will see your trade zoom in +pips as soon as you opened the trade.

my chart didn't show LSMA(7) H4 after loading your win.tpl template. can you check on it? appreciate it.

Files:
no_lsma.jpg  174 kb

Fixed Version

Fx_Knight:
my chart didn't show LSMA(7) H4 after loading your win.tpl template. can you check on it? appreciate it.

Ok here is fixed version, you can overwrite it to existing.

tonydtraderpivot_1.rar

Files:

Cant Load Ama

Tonydtrader,

pls i have been trying to load the AMA but cant load.Kindly instruct better on how to load it pls.

tonytrader why is that a exe file instead of a ex4 file. it is not safe to get into a practice of running exe files like this.

Steve,

80pips today on GJ BUY

peterdias77:
Steve, 80pips today on GJ BUY

250 pips on GJ sell

Files:
jpy.gif  23 kb

droesparky:
tonytrader why is that a exe file instead of a ex4 file. it is not safe to get into a practice of running exe files like this.

Hi its a self extracting exe file, so that u can just extract to your meta trader and it will automatically put it in the folders instead of confusions again, but i couldn't attach exe in the forums so i zipped it

I made 300pippies today on GJ sell!

tonydtrader:
Hi its a self extracting exe file, so that u can just extract to your meta trader and it will automatically put it in the folders instead of confusions again, but i couldn't attach exe in the forums so i zipped it I made 300pippies today on GJ sell!

Hi tony, could you please just post the indicators separately that you are using. I have no idea what to do with this that you posted. I can create my own templates...just would like the indicators. Thanks a million!

drayco:
Hi tony, could you please just post the indicators separately that you are using. I have no idea what to do with this that you posted. I can create my own templates...just would like the indicators. Thanks a million!

tonydtraderpivot_2.rar

Ok one more time, this has indicators all of them, ive cross checked it.

1. AMA

2. LSMA (3 variants)

4. HMA

5. Modified win.tpl

6. Profiles

7. Readme with instruction.

This should be everything you need, Please if you still have problems, just use the search feature to find them in the forum, all the indicators have been downloaded from forex-tsd.

Forex TSD

Files:

loading the indi

tonydtrader, i saved the indicator in my meta4 but i couldnt load it can u please in a simple manner for a newbie explain how to load it.is it to be saved in program files to metal trader to expert to indicator or template? this is where i guess i am missing it pls instruct?

Reason: