EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 272

Galina >> :

Good evening all !

Guys, can you tell me in a nutshell what are we waiting for in the eu? Locally, of course. I'm completely out of the loop .... :(

Galina, so what are we waiting for - a fall of course and with it a downward flight of our market. Have you requested your portfolio yet? Tomorrow could be too late 8)))))

It's a question of questions as to what it is. Locally, we are still stuck at this level.

It's like launching a Chinese satellite into space. 5 million Chinese people strained themselves and never managed to launch it.

The third time we unsuccessfully stormed the heights above 1.47. We could have traded ten times from 1.47 and to 1.47.

In RF I sold out the day after I wrote about it.

In our stock market I am also waiting for a fall, but not now it is too early.

Shorting is a must, that's for sure. But I have little doubt that today's high will be gone.

I think that at 135-137 on the futures they will drop us.

That's where we will start shorting.

But it's all blah, blah, blah

What about the yew?

Yesterday I opened a long, I thought we'd be a little bit bigger by the end of the week...

I was leaving the house... everything was going so well :) And now I don't know....

I don't feel like sitting in longs on EUR :)

That's the two-faced trader's soul :) !

Yes.... looks like it's true... eu is having a hard time with the 1.4722 level.

Mona won't take it at all.

Galina >> :

What about the Jew?

Yesterday I opened a long, I thought we'd be a little bit bigger by the end of the week...

I was leaving the house... everything was going so well :) And now I don't know....

I don't feel like sitting in longs on EUR :)

That's the two-faced trader's soul :) !

Set TP at 1.4850 and go short with a large Stop Loss of 300-400 pips or even better without it 8))))

Galina, by the way - is it allowed to go short on MICEX or do you work short on FORTS futures?

Krotu, draw a red star on your helmet:)))

Krotu писал(а) >>

Set TP at 1.4850 and go short with a large Stop Loss of 300-400 pips or even better without it 8))))

:) That's how I felt when I opened long yesterday :)

You'll get crazy :)

strangerr >> :
Krotu, put a red star on your helmet :)))

>> I'll give it a go, that's a great idea!

Reason: