The Only Pivot - page 138

Another easy day to trade GBPJPY short. The short signal was perfect. Made +160 pips today based on the TOP strat.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have started a new week and the mid-term GBPJPY trend is short. I entered a short trades based on the chart signal. Based on the short signal we are going with the mid-term trend and we could see 212.00 again. TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Remcous,

I was using a different signal indicator which does not use the Sunday bar for testing purposes.

TimeFreedom

Ok I see ...

I'm very happy with this system in combination (maybe it's a french term, sorry ) with HMA36...

It avoid false entry, but when it's a reversal trend i miss some entry.

Well , long life to Pivot System

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  21 kb

Got in late on this short signal @ 210.94.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom,

It would be grateful if you can explain your entry strategy.

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

I am using the same entry strategy posted on the first post of this strategy.

TimeFreedom

Nomura:
TimeFreedom,

It would be grateful if you can explain your entry strategy.

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

TimeFreedom,

According to the image you posted, the 2ma did not cross the open pilot and only high of 1st bar broke through the open pilot and the bar closed below the pilot. I think you may have your own strategy.

Thanks for you reply.

Nomura

Nomura:
TimeFreedom,

According to the image you posted, the 2ma did not cross the open pilot and only high of 1st bar broke through the open pilot and the bar closed below the pilot. I think you may have your own strategy.

Thanks for you reply.

Nomura

It depend of broker, like mine (FXDD) :

beautiful short of 100 pips tonight...

Good trades

Files:
gbpjpy_11.gif  24 kb

remcous,

Thanks for your image and I believed that you had gained more than 100 pips.

But as I know that FXDD server time is GMT + 2 and the period separators shown on FXDD charts are GMT 22:00. I think your setup may not exactly same as original idea but it still makes money. You can use the attached mt4 indicator to vertify your borker time. Tell me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Nomura

Files:

Nomura:
remcous,

Thanks for your image and I believed that you had gained more than 100 pips.

But as I know that FXDD server time is GMT + 2 and the period separators shown on FXDD charts are GMT 22:00. I think your setup may not exactly same as original idea but it still makes money. You can use the attached mt4 indicator to vertify your borker time. Tell me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Nomura

I know that, but at the end of the month the results are likely it seem (for me)...

I have backtested this on 18 months, and if you make same, you will see

See you

remy

remcous,

Yes, different setup can also make money and this conforms with the proverb " trade with no heart" which is under the signature of Stevenali.

I think most important is understanding the logic behind the setup.

Have a nice day and gain more pips.

Nomura

Reason: