The Only Pivot - page 134

50 pips today.

Thanks mas Steven

yes... i think only us trade with this simple one

great pips

Anyone like to share there entries today.

BUY Signal today.

And i am out with 88 pips for today. Weekly target achieved of 250pips , so m off for rest of the week.

Nice day everyone

peterdias77:
BUY Signal today.

And i am out with 88 pips for today. Weekly target achieved of 250pips , so m off for rest of the week.

Nice day everyone

nice work and a hats off to you for sticking to your plan

peterdias77:
BUY Signal today.

Nice day everyone

Can you share the entries and exits please.

Thanks

hi, all those who are having success with this system , can you please tell us your trading times.

I am having a hard time understanding how to trade any manual system.

Can somebody educate me on this.

how long to sit and watch the trades esp like this system where 1 hr time frame is used.......

thanks

peterdias77:
BUY Signal today.

Nice day everyone

50 pips for me, good enough,

entry, buy at gmt 00 (gmt +7 my time), TP 50, hit the target.

i need some advise,

i'm little bit confuse about SL, how many pips should i put SL on pair GJ?

i put my SL 55pips, it is enough or it is too small?

i'm newbee in forex trading, and dont know much about reverse and hedging, i've tried once and its drag me down slowly, so i cut it.

for now i'm prefer to used SL, so i need some advise, i much should i put my SL on pair GJ? thanks

sorry for my bad English

IMHO 55 pips is too small for G/J on the H1 chart. I use 100 pips which seems to be an extreme. Usually if the S/L is hit you are in the wrong direction.

TimeFreedom

andilopezz:
50 pips for me, good enough,

entry, buy at gmt 00 (gmt +7 my time), TP 50, hit the target.

i need some advise,

i'm little bit confuse about SL, how many pips should i put SL on pair GJ?

i put my SL 55pips, it is enough or it is too small?

i'm newbee in forex trading, and dont know much about reverse and hedging, i've tried once and its drag me down slowly, so i cut it.

for now i'm prefer to used SL, so i need some advise, i much should i put my SL on pair GJ? thanks

sorry for my bad English

TimeFreedom:
IMHO 55 pips is too small for G/J on the H1 chart. I use 100 pips which seems to be an extreme. Usually if the S/L is hit you are in the wrong direction. TimeFreedom

thanks for the advise,

Reason: