The Only Pivot - page 81

ForexWealth:
HI Stevenali,

Thanks for sharing you ideas. It is great so far.

I downloaded your lates indicators and tpl via Thread#600 but MT4 Is crashing as soon as i start the tpl.

Any Advice ?

Would you send your upto date indicators and tpl?

Thanks

Forexwealth

Try removing the indicators for this system from your metatrader directories, and see if your profile comes up. If it does not come up, it's some other indicator that has the issue.

I had issues with other indicators [not this system] where its been working for quite and sometime and then suddenly discovered that it keeps crashing my system. I had recomplied it, it loads fine, and then a few minutes later, it would crash MT4 again.

You may want to create a separate profile for this system to isolate the issue if you have many different charts up under one profile.

et_phonehome_2 has answered your question... thx et...

and we have great swing pips today

congratulations

Thanks et Phone Home2 and stevenali

When i open them meta trade editor it comes bunch of signs instead of programming codes So i am thinking download files is damaged. If not much to ask would you able to send it again.

Best Regards

ForexWealth

ForexWealth:
When i open them meta trade editor it comes bunch of signs instead of programming codes So i am thinking download files is damaged. If not much to ask would you able to send it again.

Best Regards

ForexWealth

What you are seeing is not the source code, but the executable [the generated executable code when you compiled the source code]. You just need to copy the executable into your metatrader installation directory/experts/indicators folder.

Files:

I will create new profile and try

i will let you know. By the way this file you attached is there any thing i sould do with it. TheOnlyPivot.rar

Thanks

Forexwealth

ForexWealth:
I will create new profile and try

i will let you know. By the way this file you attached is there any thing i sould do with it. TheOnlyPivot.rar

Thanks

Forexwealth

You need to uncompress it with any software that handles extension ".rar" You can install the following software "alzip" which handles most any type of compressed file extensions. Here's the URL: Download ALZip - Free zip software for windows or you can google for "alzip download." Just install the software, and once done just double click on the "TheOnlyPivot rar" file, and then just compile or copy the executables to the appropriate directories.

Pips Galore

Wow, what an exciting few minutes:

GBPJPY 130 Pips

USDJPY 51 Pips

Think that does me for the day - what a system

Cheers

Gavin

Flytox:
Nice strategy, thnks for sharte. I use it with Kaufman AMA in place of EMA it filters nicely.

oops forgot to add the kaufman indi (indicator folder)

bcp1:
Wow, what an exciting few minutes:

GBPJPY 130 Pips

USDJPY 51 Pips

Think that does me for the day - what a system

Cheers

Gavin

great... i'm happy for u

this is my live trade today at $3000 live account

the profit is in points type....

Files:

Hello stevenali,

A very good news for you. I see that you use a ea, can you see share it?

A large mercy.

Reason: