The Only Pivot - page 143

Core,

Looks like BT signals as a filter is working out great for you. Keep up the great results.

TimeFreedom

core:
Good signals TimeFreedom.

BT signals = BUY

Today 51 pips from Buy Signals

Another long trading day coming up I guess. Got stopped out of the long trade for -150 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Hopefully we have an easier trading day today. I felt like I was chasing G/J around by the tail all day. Got in long @ 210.52. TimeFreedom

Got in long @ 210.09 and got stopped out for -150 pips. I got in at a good price in the direction of the initial buy signal. At this point I feel that I am over trading and will stop trading for the day. Unless I see a really good signal .

TimeFreedom

I couldn't resist for very long . Got in a short @ 209.02 obviously before the short signal. But usually if I get stopped of a previous trade I can always take the opposite trade and make good for at least +50 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Got in long @ 210.09 and got stopped out for -150 pips. I got in at a good price in the direction of the initial buy signal. At this point I feel that I am over trading and will stop trading for the day. Unless I see a really good signal . TimeFreedom

Short trade closed for +51 pips. I am done for the day. I will submit an end of week trading recap later today or tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend and I will see you hear next week.

I think I have turned this thread into a TimeFreedom trading journal and would like to see more input from other traders regarding entry timing and money management.

I would also like to go over my charts and point out why I took the trades and how to optimize entry and get in at an optimal price.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
I couldn't resist for very long . Got in a short @ 209.02 obviously before the short signal. But usually if I get stopped of a previous trade I can always take the opposite trade and make good for at least +50 pips. TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Enclosed you will find the signal indicator per your request. TimeFreedom

I cant get this to work. I have it in the appropriate folder but it does not show up on my chart. Thoughts?

Hi TimeFreedom!

I work on system The Only Pivot 3 weeks and yesterday have seen that you have written on this system of the expert. I have downloaded it have put on the schedule but it trades I know why can to me which indicators at me are necessary are not present, can still that does not suffice or I have made that that not so.

If not difficult lay out please the expert and all that to it is necessary that it worked!

Thanks Felix!

It's nice,much appreciated!

~0day

Thanks Time Freedom,

you give so much good contribution here

I am only following in your footsteps. Without your first contribution of sharing the Only Pivot strategy I would have no thread to hijack . I hope to see you here more often to share ideas and provide constructive criticism.

TimeFreedom

stevenali:
Thanks Time Freedom, you give so much good contribution here
Reason: