TimeFreedom:
You forgot the chart.

GOOD FEEDBACK TimeFreedom.. the chart is uploaded

I'll rather not to use the BB in my opinion

Makes me a lil' jumpy and distracts my attention off the pivots

The system is good as it is..simple yet powerful

just my 2 cents

I agree with Feb2865,

Let's keep it simple. I sometimes want to get back in a trade if it starts to reverse, but in my opinion it's to risky. Let's just wait for the next day to enter new trades. Better safe than sorry. I rather watch a missed trade from the sideline and than be in a bad trade because of greed.

TimeFreedom

feb2865:
I'll rather not to use the BB in my opinion

Makes me a lil' jumpy and distracts my attention off the pivots

The system is good as it is..simple yet powerful

just my 2 cents

agree... greedy is the enemy

well... asian session is always beautiful for CROSS YEN PAIR

Files:
yes3.gif  17 kb

Steve

Your system is just a blessing

I know is not the holy grail but it's consistent and that's what every trader should look for

consistency is the key

Thanks

TimeFreedom

I will definitely follow your posts

keppe them coming

good luck

Here is the signal indicator you requested for cross of 2 SMA and middle Bollinger Band.

TimeFreedom

stevenali:
hi TimeFreedom

i see you have good programing skill, would you like to make an EA for this methode?

we have a good EA posted here, if you have time, please take a look at it and what improvement can we make..

once again, can you make an alert like you made, but this time for crossing between 2 smma and BB... i see this cross is good for EURUSD

thx b4

Open Trades: 10-03-07

I have been testing "The Only Pivot" strategy for a short period of time now and would like to contribute by posting my trades for observation and learning.

Account Type: Standard

Account Size: 10,000.00

Account Leverage: 200:1

Lots Sizes: 0.25 ---> 0.50 ---> 0.75 ---> 1.00

Pairs Traded: GBPJPY, EURJPY, and GBPUSD

Timeframe: H1

Trading Strategy: I will open three (3) orders at the close of the GMT 00:00 bar (IBFX is GMT) with 0.25 lots each for a total of 0.75 lots. If a get an opposite signal I open 0.50 lots, etc... Once I reach 1.00 lots per pair I will start to look to close as soon as I am in profit because I feel I am over leveraged at this point with 3.00 standard lots opened. The worst case drawdown ("DD") I have experienced with this strategy is approximately -7%/-$700.00. I close all open trades once floating profits reach $300.00.

Open Trades:

Date: 10.03.07

GBPJPY || LONG || Lots: 0.25 || @ 236.25

EURJPY || LONG || Lots: 0.25 || @ 163.81

GBPUSD || LONG || Lots: 0.25 || @ 2.0414

I love this system!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing my friend

I have a quick question a lil bit off topic. I prefer using this system with limit orders after the price brekas the higher/high lower low of the first hour candle.

Does anybody know how to set a price alert on MT4?

sorry I am just getting the hang of the platform.

Thanks

Reason: