C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks) - page 14

TimeFreedom:
VTAM,

How did you get 44% DD and for what period?

TimeFreedom

If the core position dropped 5%, and you doubled up each 1% drop, you would have added 5 times. Assuming of course you didn't go into safe mode.

Well here is a nice test of this method today. We are no doubt in an unwind of the carry trade. Again - I implore you to be in safe mode here. My demo is not, but you should be with live money.

Vtam great job , i do admitt this was so intact today though i didn't catch the whole JPY rally but i started 50K demo started with .10 lots (1 mini ) after reaching -700 opened the .20 positions of the 13 pair .

i found FXCM will give a better deal , spreads are competitive also swap almost 7 per day i don't know if there is another competitive rates out there .

i would appreciate brief illustration of shedding some light on the safe mode somehow i didn't catch it from the earlier posts i would appreciate any of the members reply

please. A few points are not clearly for me, so please answer me

1-i have a mini account (demo) with R$ 1000 . Leverage 200:1

i am using 0.02 to start with core position.

is not clearly for me if with this leverage the risk stay low. Because in manual says about no leverage or 2:1. With the core opened this is using R$ 13

so: is this account low risk? would support the DD of 1998? what DD had happened?

the gain rate for this account is 2%/4% monthly too?

2- what is the first down for add 0.04??? R$ 10 (if price don't go up more 1000)??

3- what is the correct time hour to see Barchart?

please answer me that because will help me a lot. My English is not good so it is very difficult to understand even reading the manual again and again.

Hi ppl,

After this big drop this strategy still workink well? or some accounts blow up?

Fast_cris

Blowing up? Possibly you have not read this thread. It may be helpful for you to begin at the first post and read through it.

All systems suffer drawdown, that is a fact of trading. I am currently at a 10% drawdown, but that is because I began with higher risk (smaller account). I would imagine those who began according to the rules and went to safe mode as described in the PDF are probably around 5-8% drawdown.

As you can see, that is hardly "blowing up". This is one of the safest systems I have ever seen, as is evidenced by the way it is performing right now with this huge carry trade unwind.

Fast_cris:
Hi ppl,

After this big drop this strategy still workink well? or some accounts blow up?

Fast_cris

another way to see if carry trade is unwind?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page3#comment_23415

so an expert can be made. the first EA that really works?

giraia_br:
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page3#comment_23415 so an expert can be made. the first EA that really works?

Hi giraia_br,

Can you explain who this indicator works.

Thanks

Fast_cris:
Hi giraia_br,

Can you explain who this indicator works.

Thanks

i know only that is for see correlation, i don't know exactaly works. I will read other threads about that later.

Well that was crazy! The stress test survived barely and now just made new highs. This test affirms the need for lower leverage and the safe mode. I saw the account equity drop to $66k or $52k during the unwind and not using the safe mode. Safe mode may have saw 1 add and maybe 10% drop, I haven't figured it out yet. You can see though that it popped back nicely and is at new equity highs!

Files:
Reason: