RSI of Moving Average - page 23

kjhfdgjfhdghdf
kjhfdgjfhdghdf  
ValeoFX:
I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo. Best wishes.

It says cannot open RSIOMA_v4-Lines.ex4.

Where do I get this from?

Thanks.

MatXerof
MatXerof  

Anyone can provide the link of the EA using this indicator (RSIOMAxxx)?

The one I hv read (Emily EA) doesn't exactly using this indi. It used SHI Channel indi. Correct me if I'm wrong

BRegards!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
MatXerof:
Anyone can provide the link of the EA using this indicator (RSIOMAxxx)?

The one I hv read (Emily EA) doesn't exactly using this indi. It used SHI Channel indi. Correct me if I'm wrong

BRegards!

I see some different Emilys on this thread and all uses RSIOMA, the algorithm code is included on the EA.

Dave137
Dave137  
valeofx:
i am so sorry for not having seen your request, joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from kalenzo. Best wishes.

v4 has problems!!!

fxbs
fxbs  

how many? _

Hercs
Hercs  
Dave137:
v4 has problems!!!

Hi Dave,

Please could you point out the problems you are referring too? Mine seems to work well??

Looking forward to hearing from you. See my next post please.

Best wishes.

Hercs
Hercs  

Kalenzo and FXBS please guys.............

The RSIOMA also does not anchor itself on the last candle - see my posts higher up. I have now drawn a vertical line through the "anchor" candle and marked it with an inverted triangle in Blue.

Therefore, the lines move over 2 candles and quite clearly so. I am sure you guys can "fix" it as this indicator has potential. I run mine on M-30 and H-1 TFs and it is very good to see how long the run is lasting.

I will keep my eyes peeled to see who responds first of you two gentlemen and look forward to seeing the "fix"

Best wishes.

Files:
MatXerof
MatXerof  
ValeoFX:
The RSIOMA also does not anchor itself on the last candle - see my posts higher up. I have now drawn a vertical line through the "anchor" candle and marked it with an inverted triangle in Blue.

Therefore, the lines move over 2 candles and quite clearly so. I am sure you guys can "fix" it as this indicator has potential. I run mine on M-30 and H-1 TFs and it is very good to see how long the run is lasting.

I will keep my eyes peeled to see who responds first of you two gentlemen and look forward to seeing the "fix"

Best wishes.

Yes guys! A lot of people (incuding me) waiting for the correction).

p/s: It is my main indi (after few months, maybe years,hunting around tu suit me)

Thanks in advance!

FXSamurai
FXSamurai  

Most people here may probably know that the Laguerre indicator is actually an elaborated Moving AVerage calculation of RSI, but it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in this topic yet.

Here's a chart comparing the RSIOMA v2 with Laguerre-RSI (= standard), Laguerre ACS1, and stochastics.

As you can see they are all VERY similar.

Something that may be useful to be aware of, methinks

Also see the Laguerre topic.