RSI of Moving Average - page 23

how many? _

Thanks a lot.

I updated this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733 and this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 for more indicators.

Dave137:
v4 has problems!!!

Hi Dave,

Please could you point out the problems you are referring too? Mine seems to work well??

Looking forward to hearing from you. See my next post please.

Best wishes.

Kalenzo and FXBS please guys.............

The RSIOMA also does not anchor itself on the last candle - see my posts higher up. I have now drawn a vertical line through the "anchor" candle and marked it with an inverted triangle in Blue.

Therefore, the lines move over 2 candles and quite clearly so. I am sure you guys can "fix" it as this indicator has potential. I run mine on M-30 and H-1 TFs and it is very good to see how long the run is lasting.

I will keep my eyes peeled to see who responds first of you two gentlemen and look forward to seeing the "fix"

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
The RSIOMA also does not anchor itself on the last candle - see my posts higher up. I have now drawn a vertical line through the "anchor" candle and marked it with an inverted triangle in Blue.

Therefore, the lines move over 2 candles and quite clearly so. I am sure you guys can "fix" it as this indicator has potential. I run mine on M-30 and H-1 TFs and it is very good to see how long the run is lasting.

I will keep my eyes peeled to see who responds first of you two gentlemen and look forward to seeing the "fix"

Best wishes.

Yes guys! A lot of people (incuding me) waiting for the correction).

p/s: It is my main indi (after few months, maybe years,hunting around tu suit me)

Thanks in advance!

Most people here may probably know that the Laguerre indicator is actually an elaborated Moving AVerage calculation of RSI, but it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in this topic yet.

Here's a chart comparing the RSIOMA v2 with Laguerre-RSI (= standard), Laguerre ACS1, and stochastics.

As you can see they are all VERY similar.

Something that may be useful to be aware of, methinks

Also see the Laguerre topic.

ValeoFX:

Best wishes.

Hi ValeoFx,

Can you please post the .mq4 version of the indicator that was attached your post? Really appreciated.

fxd01

MatXerof:
Yes guys! A lot of people (incuding me) waiting for the correction).

p/s: It is my main indi (after few months, maybe years,hunting around tu suit me)

Thanks in advance!

what "the correction"? please explain what problem you talking about? i don't see any

i'm assuming you familiar with mtf indicators, how they work and what they show

ValeoFX:
I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo. Best wishes.

Yes it needs this one RSIOMA_v4-Lines doesn't seem to be around anywhere, perhaps someone could post it?

Reason: