RSI of Moving Average - page 37

mladen:
Last time I was checking the help file was stating 8 and when I tried to use more than 128 it ignored all requests to allocate more than 128 buffers. Oh well, tested it now, and now it allows 512 : _512_buffers.mq4

If I understand this properly then an alert is possible?

From a previous post (MLaden) I believe that if an alert is possible then it can be incorporated into an EA. Do I understand correctly?

EG- an 'alert' signal from indicators A, B, C and D = EA entry.

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
This is an upgraded version of the indicator that makes it compatible with the new metatrader 4 too

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make Candles for Chart window of attached indicator with option 1) Slope of RSIOMA & 2) RSIOMA cross Signal line

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make Candles for Chart window of attached indicator with option 1) Slope of RSIOMA & 2) RSIOMA cross Signal line

Thanks for any help

secretcode
Here is a version that can draw 3 different versions of bars (depending on colorVariation parameter):
1 - colors are based on rsioma crossing the signal line

2 - colors are based on rsioma crossing overbought and oversold levels (in that case there can be non colored bars too)

all the rest - colors are based on the slope of the rsioma

rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts_bar_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that can draw 3 different versions of bars (depending on colorVariation parameter):
1 - colors are based on rsioma crossing the signal line

2 - colors are based on rsioma crossing overbought and oversold levels (in that case there can be non colored bars too)

all the rest - colors are based on the slope of the rsioma

rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts_bar_nmc.mq4

Great work/indicator Mladen I really appreciate your time, effort and help

Thanks for all

Sincerely

secretcode

mladen:
If using MTF part of the indicator - TimeFrame parameter : enter either as number (of minutes) or the way they are shown on the periodicity bar (m1,....) Any invalid input or 0 = currentTimeFrame and then indicators behaves like any normal indicator

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Do you have a two(2) color version of this indicator.... post #181.....Page 19

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

e.g:-

going up - Lime

going down - red

I would appreciate to see how it is coded....

Your time and expertise is always appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

Do you have a two(2) color version of this indicator.... post #181.....Page 19

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

e.g:-

going up - Lime

going down - red

I would appreciate to see how it is coded....

Your time and expertise is always appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

There are 2 possible slopes : slope of the original RSI or slope of the RSI that is already on chart *that can be different from the original RSI slope). Which one do you have in mind?

mladen:
AZRUL There are 2 possible slopes : slope of the original RSI or slope of the RSI that is already on chart *that can be different from the original RSI slope). Which one do you have in mind?

Dear SIR MLADEN,

It would be the slope on the Chart SIR .... PLEASE...

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

It would be the slope on the Chart SIR .... PLEASE...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Hello Axrul, this would be one way of doing it.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Axrul, this would be one way of doing it.

Dear MRTOOLS,

Thanks for the New Lesson and it work like a charm as always coming from the CODES GURU

from this FORUM..... .......12th Credit to my GURU's

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
Reason: