RSI of Moving Average - page 22

Kale
Kale  
ValeoFX:
Wishing you well and a special note of thanks to Kalenzo for going the extra nine yards.

Thank you very much for your kind opinion ValeoFX.

fxbs
fxbs  
ValeoFX:
FXBS, thank you for this indicator. I changed the Alert to a "voice" alert, but I find that it alerts at the wrong crossings. I have tried out the various options without much success of hitting the right spot. All I want it to do is to Alert me when the MA crosses the RSi. I selected the option: RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross and made the other two, "false"

Commonsense says use the first optionas "true" which is RSIOMA_MaEsiomaCross, but it seems to be alerting when the histogram bars change colour?

Any suggestions please?

Best wishes.

just tested signals /alerts - everything as it should :

sigs: rsioma/marsioma cross, rsioma obos levels cross; rsioma over obos levels direction change; histo - Rsioma over levels;

alerts: on Rsioma/Marsioma cross, leaving obos levels

____

p.s. everything fine here; idea -basically - like this:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page7

Valeo, check your signals(triggers) - may be your system (settings) require different signals/alerts...

fxbs
fxbs  

may be 4 such cases to add obos levels (zones) entry(reentry) alerts on/off - let user deside what kind of triggers(alerts) he want to use in different situations

Hercs
Hercs  
fxbs:
may be 4 such cases to add obos levels (zones) entry(reentry) alerts on/off - let user deside what kind of triggers(alerts) he want to use in different situations

Thanks for the reply, FXBS. I will look into this and come back to you a.s.a.p.

Best wishes.

fxbs
fxbs  
fxbs:

though is not really nessessary - right now ve have 4 user defined levels - cross alert triggers: 2crosses up and 2 crosses down:

alertmessage =

RSIOMA_Crossed_SellTriggerOBLevel_Dn");

RSIOMA_Crossed_BuyTriggerOSLevel_Up");

RSIOMA_Crossed_MainTrend_OBLevel_Dn");

RSIOMA_Crossed_MainTrend_OSLevel_Up");

so if nessessary to have alert on Trigger or MainTrend OBOS levels cross up instead of down - we can just set values to oppsitre: from 20; 80 (or 30;70) to 80;20 or 70;30 (user input)

joshua33
joshua33  

Request

ValeoFX could you post the rsioma with arrows please. Thats exactly what am looking for.

By the way can the crossings ie 20, 50 or 70 be defined ?

Many thanks

I rather have as few lines on the charts as possible. Then can just focus on prices,

Thanks to Kalenzo for the excellent idea

etrader58
etrader58  

The attached indicator is the simplest version of RSI of MA

My problem is that in addition to the curve value indicated, it also shows four static numbers, i.e. 0.0000

Can anyone modify this to show only the value of RSIOMA indicator, without annoying 0.0000 ?

Thanks

Linuxser
Linuxser  
etrade:
The attached indicator is the simplest version of RSI of MA

My problem is that in addition to the curve value indicated, it also shows four static numbers, i.e. 0.0000

Can anyone modify this to show only the value of RSIOMA indicator, without annoying 0.0000 ?

Thanks

Test it .

Hercs
Hercs  
joshua33:
ValeoFX could you post the rsioma with arrows please. Thats exactly what am looking for.

By the way can the crossings ie 20, 50 or 70 be defined ?

Many thanks

I rather have as few lines on the charts as possible. Then can just focus on prices,

Thanks to Kalenzo for the excellent idea

I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo.

Best wishes.

etrader58
etrader58  
Linuxser:
Test it .

Thanks Linuxser

That's exactly what I wanted