RSI of Moving Average - page 22

Request

ValeoFX could you post the rsioma with arrows please. Thats exactly what am looking for.

By the way can the crossings ie 20, 50 or 70 be defined ?

Many thanks

I rather have as few lines on the charts as possible. Then can just focus on prices,

Thanks to Kalenzo for the excellent idea

If using MTF part of the indicator - TimeFrame parameter : enter either as number (of minutes) or the way they are shown on the periodicity bar (m1,....)

Any invalid input or 0 = currentTimeFrame and then indicators behaves like any normal indicator

The attached indicator is the simplest version of RSI of MA

My problem is that in addition to the curve value indicated, it also shows four static numbers, i.e. 0.0000

Can anyone modify this to show only the value of RSIOMA indicator, without annoying 0.0000 ?

Thanks

etrade:
The attached indicator is the simplest version of RSI of MA

My problem is that in addition to the curve value indicated, it also shows four static numbers, i.e. 0.0000

Can anyone modify this to show only the value of RSIOMA indicator, without annoying 0.0000 ?

Thanks

Test it .

joshua33:
ValeoFX could you post the rsioma with arrows please. Thats exactly what am looking for.

By the way can the crossings ie 20, 50 or 70 be defined ?

Many thanks

I rather have as few lines on the charts as possible. Then can just focus on prices,

Thanks to Kalenzo for the excellent idea

I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo.

Best wishes.

Linuxser:
Test it .

Thanks Linuxser

That's exactly what I wanted

ValeoFX:
I am so sorry for not having seen your request, Joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from Kalenzo. Best wishes.

It says cannot open RSIOMA_v4-Lines.ex4.

Where do I get this from?

Thanks.

Anyone can provide the link of the EA using this indicator (RSIOMAxxx)?

The one I hv read (Emily EA) doesn't exactly using this indi. It used SHI Channel indi. Correct me if I'm wrong

BRegards!

MatXerof:
Anyone can provide the link of the EA using this indicator (RSIOMAxxx)?

The one I hv read (Emily EA) doesn't exactly using this indi. It used SHI Channel indi. Correct me if I'm wrong

BRegards!

I see some different Emilys on this thread and all uses RSIOMA, the algorithm code is included on the EA.

valeofx:
i am so sorry for not having seen your request, joshua. But here it is anyway by kind permission from kalenzo. Best wishes.

v4 has problems!!!

Reason: