RSI of Moving Average - page 8

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
What data are you using for backtest? 2 datas = 2 diff results.

You are right !

Getting better results with bigger account, lower TF and MaxTrades 5. I think I have it now

Starting with $ 30000, got more than 100000 in 3 month in 5 min TF. Drawdown (31.41%) and 43.71% of profit trades are something to worry.

(I don't know why I can't attach result)

cocoracas:
Look this new AE Be happy my friend

I am now !!!

Kalenzo:
The great Kalenzo LoL that was a nice one fxnewbie!

Well, did you saw MAGIC_RSI ea? It worked the same as this one - with SL it was loosing one, without it - it was 100% succesfull - but you need to have a BIG BIG account and balls of steel, because you never know when your trade will be profitable

My first intention with creating this indicator was to use it as a trend filter, but you can allways enter on the tredn change if you wish . and use it as a signal indicator, but it will not make a milions in one month

The Great Kalenzo !!!!

You are a magician, my friend. Your indys are very, very good.

I will check your MAGIC_RSI EA. I agree that Emily Ea needs a big account size, but if forward test mach the results of backtests, it worth the effort to improve it (MM?). Seems that in lower TF works better.

I don't have balls of steel. My girlfriend like my regular equipment

thanks great kalenzo for this great indicator!

some people will sell it if they own this indicator but u share here for FREE!

may God bless u & yur kindness!

CP6:
thanks great kalenzo for this great indicator!

some people will sell it if they own this indicator but u share here for FREE!

may God bless u & yur kindness!

The mighty, blessed Kalenzo says:

Thank you all, let this indicator will be begin of your holly grail !

Wow, good work

Thanks Great Kalenzo

Thank you so much for the indicator great Kalenzo, especially the V2.

but i used this in 8 setting, it's more accurate for me than 14.

And i change MA line to be White, and make the bars to be bold so that i can see it more clearly.

Great Kalenzo, i have a little ask, if you don't mind ? cos i am not a programer.

i want to change the green bar when RSI rises form 20 to 80, and it would be in the red bar if it points down from 80 to 20, and i don't know how. i think it's more accurate than in 50 (my opinion).

thanks....

Regards,

IIN

Files:
rsiomapic.gif  26 kb

Thanks Kalenzo. I love the indicator. I think we may need to rethink the EA. I tested it with everything I could think of and it went from 1.5 lot to 15 instantly and loses money just as fast. Plus Its written in Russian . Not really but might as well be I can't read it. Any ideas??

Reason: