RSI of Moving Average - page 16

COTtrader:
+400 pips using Multi Kalenzo RSIs on visual backtest. After the 14 RSI slopes first, then wait for the 28 and 39 RSI to begin their slopes. Once the 39 RSI begins its slope (even better if the 52 slopes, too) you have a probable winning trade.

Thank you, K. You have greatly minimized the divergence between price and time using this indicator. This is what Spud calls the "elasticity" factor over on the FF forum. "Your indie nipped that problem in the bud!"

COTtrader

How could multi slopes be included in RSIOMA, any indicators..?

Thanks.

balista4:
How could multi slopes be included in RSIOMA, any indicators..? Thanks.

Anyone....

Thanks

fxbs:
what do you meen by "multi slopes"?

RSIOMA of all fib numbers..now we have 14 and 5.....however..we could include fib numbers 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 in one indicator which would give a nice slope and the conjunction of all fib number at one point top or bottom would give a very strong signal

Something like in the image COTtrader put

Files:

looking on the picture above: make some kind of invert Gator (1/gator) to see how far or close our Rsiomas (how strong move) - Spud's Elastisity effect?

1. easy way

- just drug Rsioma v2Ma (or Rsioma_v2Only)-post 136 , from navigator window and drop on top of Rsioma_v2HHLSX (full version) couple of times. adjust settings; post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page9

- save template

make surae all indicators max and min set the same

2. build central indi wich would call with i-Custom all of the indi above

balista4:
Anyone.... Thanks

what do you meen by "multi slopes"?

fxbs:
1. easy way

- just drug Rsioma v2Ma (or Rsioma_v2Only)-post 136 , from navigator window and drop on top of Rsioma_v2HHLSX (full version) couple of times. adjust settings; post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page9

- save template

make surae all indicators max and min set the same

2. build central indi wich would call with i-Custom all of the indi above

Thanks a Million fxbs..that was easy...i will test around with settings and post when its gets correct with results..

Thanks again....

sure, My plasure, Balista, please do

some links on Elastisity & Equilibrium FF:

Forex Factory - View Single Post - MTF Stochastics

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Trading MTF STochastics Manual

Files:

MAMA_RSIOMA - our responce to Linuxers Ergofma trigger - MA of MARSIOMA -

Files:

I tried to put RSIOMA with different fib levels by dragging one over the other and got something like this image..

not exactly close to the perfection..i tried the gator.mq4 indicator but it give a wavvy histogram

but with the point of concentration, and the top and bottom levels...it would be a clear signal

Files:
gj.gif  17 kb
gator.mq4  7 kb
rsiomatpl.tpl  3 kb