RSI of Moving Average - page 29

RSX channel

mrtools,

do you have mtf version of this indi (RSX channel)?

mrtools:
Know this is RSI thread but know someone may be looking for this!!!

mrtools:
Got this one!

This is a great indicator. Has anyone tested it in the live market? Pls share results if possible.

rsioma

Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help.

Thx, Jerry

Batchboy:
Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help. Thx, Jerry

Jerry,not sure which version your talking about.

Batchboy:
Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help. Thx, Jerry

rsioma nrp_mtf+alerts.mq4

Modified 2/24/13 and identified as from forex-tsd.

Batchboy:
rsioma nrp_mtf+alerts.mq4 Modified 2/24/13 and identified as from forex-tsd.

It doesn't repaint, on this version i'm posting you will be able to see the values in the indicator separate window.

Files:

mrtools:
It doesn't repaint, on this version i'm posting you will be able to see the values in the indicator separate window.

Thx mrtools ;-)

Hi mrtools,

Thx sir.

Batchboy:
Hi mrtools, Thx sir.

Hi Batchboy,

When using the mtf you can enter the values in number form(1,5,15,30,60,240,etc) or number and letter form(m1,M1,m5,M5,etc) when using the number and letter form the letters can be capitalized or small case and no quotes around the numbers or letters required.

mrtools:

This is an upgraded version of the indicator that makes it compatible with the new metatrader 4 too

Reason: