RSI of Moving Average - page 29

pking25
pking25  
mrtools:
Changed out the RSI in this one with StochRSI you will still need the regular StochRSI in your indicators folder for it to work, know it doesn't shade in os/ob , i remember something like you are talking about can't remember where though!

Thats great mrtools. many thanks.

I was looking at a bucket shop site called 'Piptrade', & in their chart offering they have this indicator. I'm sure it must be around somewhere for Mql4.

I'll keep looking, but I appreciate your contact & the post. Thanks again.

bbjurek
bbjurek  

RSX channel

mrtools,

do you have mtf version of this indi (RSX channel)?

mrtools:
Know this is RSI thread but know someone may be looking for this!!!
abhinkoi
abhinkoi  
mrtools:
Got this one!

This is a great indicator. Has anyone tested it in the live market? Pls share results if possible.

Batchboy
Batchboy  

rsioma

Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help.

Thx, Jerry

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Batchboy:
Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help. Thx, Jerry

Jerry,not sure which version your talking about.

Batchboy
Batchboy  
Batchboy:
Hi, just wanted to double-check that this rsioma is not re-painting, as I put furwor over the two curves in lower window and don't see small value window pop up. Hope someone can help. Thx, Jerry

rsioma nrp_mtf+alerts.mq4

Modified 2/24/13 and identified as from forex-tsd.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Batchboy:
rsioma nrp_mtf+alerts.mq4 Modified 2/24/13 and identified as from forex-tsd.

It doesn't repaint, on this version i'm posting you will be able to see the values in the indicator separate window.

Batchboy
Batchboy  
mrtools:
It doesn't repaint, on this version i'm posting you will be able to see the values in the indicator separate window.

Thx mrtools ;-)

Batchboy
Batchboy  

Hi mrtools,

Thx sir.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Batchboy:
Hi mrtools, Thx sir.

Hi Batchboy,

When using the mtf you can enter the values in number form(1,5,15,30,60,240,etc) or number and letter form(m1,M1,m5,M5,etc) when using the number and letter form the letters can be capitalized or small case and no quotes around the numbers or letters required.