RSI of Moving Average - page 20

etrader58
etrader58  

I have a question regarding the creation of RSI of MA (not the RSIOMA indicator)

I added a MA indicator as a separate window to the chart ... then drag and drop RSI to create the RSI of MA by applying RSI to 'previous indicator'

then tried to create another RSI of MA in the same window ... and I must apply RSI to 'first indicator' (as previous indicator is no longer MA but my last RSI of MA)

Thus, I have two RSI of MA with the same values of MA and RSI ... but the resulted curves were different

Can anyone tell me what is this ?

fxbs
fxbs  

hm...should be same

just playing with standard mt4 indis - cci of rsi, rsi of cci

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
omargray:
I have been using the 3rd modification to rsioma (RSIOMA_v3.mq4 ) and I find it a very useful tool. I have very limited time to trade daily and was wondering if anyone can add an email alert function to it so that it can send out an email alert whenever the RSI and MA lines cross. This would be greatly appreciated .

to have all arsiomas in one place:

same indi posted in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

RSIOMA_v3_alerts.mq4 :

extern bool SoundOnly_WarningAlerts = false; //SoundOnly_WarningAlerts (on open bar - goes same as visual signals)

extern bool BoxAlerts = true;

extern bool EmailAlerts = false;

extern bool RSIOMA_MaRsiomaCross = true;

extern bool RSIOMA_TriggerLevelCross = true;

extern bool RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross = false;

p.s. box and email alerts - on open bar Rsioma by it's nature (very smoozz) can sit on one place and jerk(generate)way to many back/force crossings per bar to tolerate (like every other tick) - so alerts after bar close

4 those who want early heart attack warning - sound alert on open bar

-----------------------

20080527 update RSIOMA_v3_alertsD.mq4 post 297 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

Omargray, tell us more, please, what is your setups (and what was on chart window), how you using it, your experience

thank you

fxbs
fxbs  
etrade:
I have a question regarding the creation of RSI of MA (not the RSIOMA indicator)

I added a MA indicator as a separate window to the chart ... then drag and drop RSI to create the RSI of MA by applying RSI to 'previous indicator'

then tried to create another RSI of MA in the same window ... and I must apply RSI to 'first indicator' (as previous indicator is no longer MA but my last RSI of MA)

Thus, I have two RSI of MA with the same values of MA and RSI ... but the resulted curves were different

Can anyone tell me what is this ?

suppose to be the same - but... ma sw (with full functions) not provided (provisioned) by MT4 we cheating MT by sticking MA in sw - it get confused and just don't wanna go...

p.s. 4 unfamiliar with MT4 - MA chart changed to separate window (little cheap trick)

etrader58
etrader58  
fxbs:
suppose to be the same - but... ma sw (with full functions) not provided (provisioned) by MT4 we cheating MT by sticking MA in sw - it get confused and just don't wanna go... p.s. 4 unfamiliar with MT4 - MA chart changed to separate window (little cheap trick)

Thanks fxbs

I think the problem came from the MA-sw indicator I used

Shogo
Shogo  

Conbination of 3 level semafor

how about this ?

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
Shogo:
how about this ?

cool, Shogo, for people unfamiliar with ZZ and Semafor methods - could you explain(may be show) signals and interpretation (entry/exits), please?

fxbs
fxbs  

RSIOMA_v3Var.mq4 - variable inputs (ma, rsi of ma(rsioms), ma of rsi ofma(marsioma) - 4 those, who like messing with diff settings and parameters

(v3 is like v4 but not mtf)

//---- input parameters

extern int MA_Period = 11;

extern int MA_MODE = MODE_EMA;

extern int MA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int RSI_ofMA_Period = 9;

extern int RSI_ofMA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int MA_RSIOMA_Period = 7;

extern int MA_RSIOMA_MODE = MODE_EMA;

extern string note_MA_Mode = "SMA0 EMA1 SMMA2 LWMA3";

extern string _____Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

RSIOMA_v3CDVar.mq4 (2.7 KB) with kinda macd/osma of rsioma (not rsi of macd - tryed that, rsi of ma better)

(RSIOMA - MaRSIOMA) histo