RSI of Moving Average - page 15

what TF?

fxbs:
RSIOMAv2HHLSX : Hornet(i-RSI); Hist & Levels 20/80; 30/70 CrossSig; Rsioma/MaRsioma X sig

hi fxbs

what TF do u use for this chart? and what the best TF for RSIOMA

thx

as Kalenzo's original - M30

I didn't play with it on lower TFs, but by design (RSI of MA) it should perform fine on lower timeframes

please, try and tell us

i think it works equaliy well on all time frames.

i use it on all time frames actually even on 1 min it all just trickles down like dominos.

elitecamper:
i think it works equaliy well on all time frames. i use it on all time frames actually even on 1 min it all just trickles down like dominos.

ha! see (that what i thought) - RSI of MA - built like a tank (Kalenzo dem genius)

plus guys wore running EAs through ...

Hi

can anyone add alert for the crossing between rsi and ma in RSIOMA.

need one more buffer...all work (MTF, Alerts etc.) sopped till v3

Kalenzo? Hornet? who has extra buffer?

Ma on array, anything? plus we have one, used 4 calc - RSI of MA - this MA

Thank You Kalanzo for the excellant Indicator...This Indicator is a "Leap" In my opinion

You Rock..

Trader1:
Kalenzo,

I am trying to further develop an EA based on the separation distance of two MA's and am very interested in creating my own custom rsioma. After reading through this thread, I don't believe you ever did anything more on this concept. Could I twist your arm to go ahead and develop this? I might even be interested in having you revise the present coding (done by Nick Beluck) to further the development of this EA.

Trader1

Sure Nick! Go ahead. You can allways ask me if you will need any help with coding.

Hi, boss! 4 preserving idea and not sacrificing what we have, we need one more buffer - for two signals Rsioma/Marsioma X

our indi should be on the top level !

what do you think? :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177762

Reason: