RSI of Moving Average - page 14

cibbber
cibbber  

RSIOMA_v2 with Emily this week end

Kalenzo:
Who said that this is my thread I'm only modest creator of that indicator. It is Cocoracas who is developing the strategy with the ea.

And about Emily v8 I think you should fix the problem with lot management - when I was testing it I was getting message that I don't have enough margin - this is a bug - you should check if you have enough money to put order to the market before you will call order send function.

Try to add this statement before order send function:

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots)<=0

||

GetLastError()==134) return;

Above code will avoid printing the messages about not enough money, however this will not slove problem with counting the right lot size.

Another thing that can haste this ea is to use iRsiOnArray function instead a few loops like it was done in the first version of the indicator.

Those are just my few cents I'm really happy that this thread is developing

Hii Kalenzo

You can se that I am in the same way

I like a lot your RSIOMA indicator

And..please, can you look the Emily_v12.mq4 in the post from Emily and tell me what do you think? Because I think is finish for can try in real account.

Thanks

And regards

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson  

Follow-Up on RSI of a Couple of Moving Averages

Kalenzo:
Interesting, however in this article they used moving average of rsi, and my indicator is rsi of moving average This is totaly different. But as fxbs said probably it would be good idea to have rsi of couple different moving averages Isn't it ? Well I will prepare some in next week, including description how to create your own custom rsioma (if someone will not do it before me) But now we have a weekend time and I'm going to party now! So take care Traders!!! See you tommorow!

Kalenzo,

I am trying to further develop an EA based on the separation distance of two MA's and am very interested in creating my own custom rsioma. After reading through this thread, I don't believe you ever did anything more on this concept. Could I twist your arm to go ahead and develop this? I might even be interested in having you revise the present coding (done by Nick Beluck) to further the development of this EA.

Trader1

NY168
NY168  
Trader1:
Kalenzo,

I am trying to further develop an EA based on the separation distance of two MA's and am very interested in creating my own custom rsioma. After reading through this thread, I don't believe you ever did anything more on this concept. Could I twist your arm to go ahead and develop this? I might even be interested in having you revise the present coding (done by Nick Beluck) to further the development of this EA.

Trader1

Trader1,

I think that would be a good idea. Hopefully Kalenzo don't mind.......

NY168

NY168
NY168  
NY168:
Please Increase ---> help us to add the alert? NY168

Anyone or Increase to help this indicator add the alert? Please help!

NY168

fxbs
fxbs  

Oh... RSIOMA_v2 lite

judylim
judylim  

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi everyone,

Any of you had tried in lower time frame of this indicator ?

30Min/15Min ?

or

4H/1H

Judy

iinzall
iinzall  

RSIOMA Histogram

Hi, The Great fxbs...

Would you modify the histogram in the indi to be green or red Just when the RSI and the MA in crossing...please..

it will be the great indi like the great man like you....

Best Regards,

IIN

fxbs
fxbs  
iinzall:
Hi... IIN

Easy, IIN, pls, don't do that...

BTW, here is Kaligula - The Great

fxbs
fxbs  
iinzall:

Would you modify the histogram in the indi to be green or red Just when the RSIOMA and the MaRsioma crossing...

IIN

No, no, IIN, that's undermines the whole idea...

why don't we just stick bigger dots(arrows) or something

plus i'm out of buffers

iinzall
iinzall  

No Matter

It's ok, just an idea....

Yes, Kaligula is great, Kalenzo is great, and You're still the great guy...fxbs

Best Regards,

IIN