RSI of Moving Average - page 4

cocoracas:
Kalenzo In a firts view this indicator sems good, and whats about in convert this indicator in one EA???

Hm... an ea? Maybe for the contest? But with what rules?

Kalenzo:
Hm... an ea? Maybe for the contest? But with what rules?

I dont know....I think you are here the expert in this

cocoracas:
I dont know....I think you are here the expert in this

Ahh, I see, ok, maybe I will put some ea on the contest.

Kalenzo:
Ahh, I see, ok, maybe I will put some ea on the contest.

Yes, I think that I have the way

I think taht for EA only you must take your valor "rel"

If (rel >= 0) Close all opej positions and buy;

if (rel < 0 ) Close all open positions and Sell;

In TF 4H but I Try with 5 minuts and seems good.

What do you think Kalenzo?

Your are the king here Not I

Files:

Multiple Kalenzo RSIs - M60 TF

+400 pips using Multi Kalenzo RSIs on visual backtest. After the 14 RSI slopes first, then wait for the 28 and 39 RSI to begin their slopes. Once the 39 RSI begins its slope (even better if the 52 slopes, too) you have a probable winning trade.

Thank you, K. You have greatly minimized the divergence between price and time using this indicator. This is what Spud calls the "elasticity" factor over on the FF forum. "Your indie nipped that problem in the bud!"

COTtrader

Files:

COTtrader:
+400 pips using Multi Kalenzo RSIs on visual backtest. After the 14 RSI slopes first, then wait for the 28 and 39 RSI to begin their slopes. Once the 39 RSI begins its slope (even better if the 52 slopes, too) you have a probable winning trade.

Thank you, K. You have greatly minimized the divergence between price and time using this indicator. This is what Spud calls the "elasticity" factor over on the FF forum. "Your indie nipped that problem in the bud!"

COTtrader

I have noticed you do not consider the 20/50/80 RSI lines for any type of entry or exit.

COTtrader:

COTtrader

Very nice work Cocoracas and Kalenzo. I been tinkering w/ this EA and it backtests very well with buy onlys even.

et_phonehome_2:
I have noticed you do not consider the 20/50/80 RSI lines for any type of entry or exit.

Hi, COTtrader!

You mean Rsioma (not rsi)?

what param was used 4 test?

multiple - how and what entry/ exit

2. is it possible 2test ind. according 2 all entry/exit rules?