RSI of Moving Average - page 10

Sure, OhYes, IIN, but let Kalenzo resolve this trend-levelcross thing

(main thing first, mods and derivatives - later)

Kalenzo, your attension needed, please!

in the pic: mainTrend Long/Sort levels 30/70 instead50

Files:

fxnewbie

fxnewbie:
In order to be more safe (with less profit, that's seems the price to pay), I think we need 2 things:

1.- Begin with little lots (adding a feature to change the lot size according to your risk tolerance will be great help).

2.- The actual lot progression is multipling by 3. If the initial lot size is 2, the next lot opened is 6 and the next one is 18 and so on. That's too huge for any account specially when using standard lots. How about with minilots (or microlots, depending your starting balance?). How about changing the lot progression by 2, too?. I mean, If the initial lot opened is 0.2, next should be 0.4 and so on... combined with a little more big pip space (7 or 10 or more instead 5, to survive strong movments against) will allow the EA to trade more safely (with less profit, of course).

The final safety feature can be a hedge, but we need to think in that feature very carefully.

Is really all what you tell me. VERY THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

But try the version Emily_v7 in 15m TF in 90% test quality from 01 of juny 2007 to 23 of the same months.

WAWWWW

Is really very great. Is fantastic. I think only a llitlle bit luk and can be rich.

In the way that you tell me, is really, but is very slowly to save a good capital. expend a lot of time.

Best Regards and Really very thanks

cocoracas:
Is really all what you tell me. VERY THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

But try the version Emily_v7 in 15m TF in 90% test quality from 01 of juny 2007 to 23 of the same months.

WAWWWW

Is really very great. Is fantastic. I think only a llitlle bit luk and can be rich.

In the way that you tell me, is really, but is very slowly to save a good capital. expend a lot of time.

Best Regards and Really very thanks

Well, look at this test graph from April 2 to the present, 5 min TF, using conservative settings. This months have made fail almost all EAs that trade counter-trend, even the most sophisticated ones.

Emily rises profits doubling account in a little more than one month and then a big drawdown happens in only 3 trades, only coz trade number 3 in progression reaches 41.64 lots and hit sl. Huge.

I dont pretend that an EA gives me 100% or 200% of my deposit in one week or month. Actually I am very, very happy with 20% at month, but constanty and "safe".

After the big drawdown EA handle to recover fast.

That big drawdown can easly be avoided improving a little the MM. and we can still have an EA profitable in the long term, with + 20% average return monthly.

Files:

Look this new Emily

Hi friends

Look this new version

Sems working good, but I need one indicator more (in 15M TF) for do the results more acurate.

Some one have any idea?

Best Regards and be happy

Files:

cocoracas:
Hi friends

Look this new version

Sems working good, but I need one indicator more (in 15M TF) for do the results more acurate.

Some one have any idea?

Best Regards and be happy

Cocoracos:

Nice work! I will certainly do some testing.

Thanks!

Cantrell

Do you change the indicators?

In Version 8 do you still change the RISOMA to 5 and the Ma_Risoma to 13?

The Pip Hand:
In Version 8 do you still change the RISOMA to 5 and the Ma_Risoma to 13?

Yes, I think is better with 5-13

What account size is required to trade emily version 8? It appears it will not trade anything less than $3,000 on my back tests... and it runs out of money after a trade or two.. can this be modified for a smaller starting balance?

Thanks so much for the work and time you have invested.

cantrell:
What account size is required to trade emily version 8? It appears it will not trade anything less than $3,000 on my back tests... and it runs out of money after a trade or two.. can this be modified for a smaller starting balance? Thanks so much for the work and time you have invested.

Dont have minimum balance

I think is cooming good up to 200USD.

I think too that you do bad the back test. Remember that the good setting is 15M TF.

Only have one think really dangerous...is to take two consecutive losses. This is really dangerous. For this reason here need one more indicator.

I dont know what indicator more I can take for dont take two consecutives loosess.

For the rest, I think is a very good profitable Ae

cocoracas:
Dont have minimum balance

I think is cooming good up to 200USD.

I think too that you do bad the back test. Remember that the good setting is 15M TF.

Only have one think really dangerous...is to take two consecutive losses. This is really dangerous. For this reason here need one more indicator.

I dont know what indicator more I can take for dont take two consecutives loosess.

For the rest, I think is a very good profitable Ae

That can be a little difficult to find. An indicator that can work well with Rsioma and act like a filter?

Maybe this ones?

Files:
Reason: