RSI of Moving Average - page 11

A little tweaked Emily_v8, 15 min TF., one month backtest, inital deposit $20000

Not the holly grail, just gambling. But interesting. If you are very lucky, can be rich in one month

Files:

Agree !

fxbs:
Sure, OhYes, IIN, but let Kalenzo resolve this trend-levelcross thing

(main thing first, mods and derivatives - later)

Kalenzo, your attension needed, please!

in the pic: mainTrend Long/Sort levels 30/70 instead50

Yup.... i agree with you fxbs.......thanks...

where are you Great Kalenzo ? Your thread is bigger now.....

we need your help, pleaaaaseee !!!....

Regards,

IIN

fxnewbie:
A little tweaked Emily_v8, 15 min TF., one month backtest, inital deposit $20000 Not the holly grail, just gambling. But interesting. If you are very lucky, can be rich in one month

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ yessssss

Is very nice.

But is what you say...need luck only one month and be rich.

I will go for try this two indicators taht you tell me

I comment some think in this post about this leater

See yeah

Who said that this is my thread I'm only modest creator of that indicator. It is Cocoracas who is developing the strategy with the ea.

And about Emily v8 I think you should fix the problem with lot management - when I was testing it I was getting message that I don't have enough margin - this is a bug - you should check if you have enough money to put order to the market before you will call order send function.

Try to add this statement before order send function:

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots)<=0

||

GetLastError()==134) return;

Above code will avoid printing the messages about not enough money, however this will not slove problem with counting the right lot size.

Another thing that can haste this ea is to use iRsiOnArray function instead a few loops like it was done in the first version of the indicator.

Those are just my few cents I'm really happy that this thread is developing

Kalenzo:
Who said that this is my thread I'm only modest creator of that indicator. It is Cocoracas who is developing the strategy with the ea.

And about Emily v8 I think you should fix the problem with lot management - when I was testing it I was getting message that I don't have enough margin - this is a bug - you should check if you have enough money to put order to the market before you will call order send function.

Try to add this statement before order send function:

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots)<=0

||

GetLastError()==134) return;

Above code will avoid printing the messages about not enough money, however this will not slove problem with counting the right lot size.

Another thing that can haste this ea is to use iRsiOnArray function instead a few loops like it was done in the first version of the indicator.

Those are just my few cents I'm really happy that this thread is developing

Thanks Kalenzo

But really is very dificult to find the way now for this AE. I`m not a programer. Only know to copy and paste

Only I take some good thinks from you, Alejandro, fxbabie, and some more and put together in the same AE. The result? You can see...is not bad idea.

For the enough money message...I know. This is the risk. For this reason need one more indicator.

At the moment the best version from Emily is the version v8.

I think now is moment for other person continue this work.

This is a work for a TEAM not for one person. For one person is to hard work.

No obstant, I am working in live account with this AE from yesterday, and if you do manual stop in some orders, no 100% automatic, is a very very good AE.

Ok, if do you like to continue this work, for me no problem I like it. For the copiright IS NOT MY COPIRIGHT. I dont want to sale this AE.

For my part, this AE is free code

If the people make good money with one AE no body need to sell the AE. is stupid think this.

Thanks a lot for all your stupend work kalenzo. We will be in contact

Regards

Here you can find the Bless system

This system is very very good idea. I think that the way for Emily_v8.mq4 is combinated some parts of Emily with bless system.

I will think more in this new idea.

Guys, I've tried backtesting Emily8 in FXDD MetaTrader from July 02 to 13 but no order opened at all. Seems it didn't do anything. Could you help me on this? Should I attach the indicator? Or something else is wrong.

Thanks.

forex2win:
Guys, I've tried backtesting Emily8 in FXDD MetaTrader from July 02 to 13 but no order opened at all. Seems it didn't do anything. Could you help me on this? Should I attach the indicator? Or something else is wrong. Thanks.

No, nothink is wrong. The settings are default.

Is possible that your metatrader program are wrong.

The settings are for miniaccounts

I dont know exactly where is possible are your problem.

I cannot help you sorry

Add the alert?

Kalenzo,

Do you think can you add the alert when 30/70 level hit?

Thanks.

NY168

May own establish LOT,500MM to start as soon as to start is 0.12 ismeeting is 0.24

Reason: