RSI of Moving Average - page 6

in my opinion the 1st version is better coz the simplicity.just entry on the main trend confirm by closing in the timeframe and sell on the contrary.we has just to work out on the stop and money management and simple filter coz the indicator has done 70% of the job.an alert when the main trend is started is really needed maybe an ea to backtest and forward is great.Cheers

kucinx:
in my opinion the 1st version is better coz the simplicity.just entry on the main trend confirm by closing in the timeframe and sell on the contrary.we has just to work out on the stop and money management and simple filter coz the indicator has done 70% of the job.an alert when the main trend is started is really needed maybe an ea to backtest and forward is great.Cheers

Kucinx the version V1 have one problem...not work propertly.

Only open buy position never sell

I dont know but dont like me a lot.

Too the version v4 I dont like but I think is better. Look this version, if you have lack, you can doble your money in 3-4 days

Wait one moment.

I am nearly to finish the best version of this EA.

The version V5.

Minimum account open 200.-USD

maybe a dinamic as a filter gonna help a lot as the attached indicator show the latest support and resistance level.as i show you below

Files:

Here you can find the version v5 of this AE

With the same number of operation that version v4, this AE give better results.

I wait your comments

Thanks

Files:

exit rules

still i dont understand the exit rules for this system...

hi, thanks for this great indicator, can someone please code 2 alerts, one when bars go from red to green and other when bars go from green to red? (with just 1 alert at the end of the candle where signal appears)

cocoracas:
Here you can find the version v5 of this AE

With the same number of operation that version v4, this AE give better results.

I wait your comments

Thanks

Not getting even close to your results. One of the problems seems to be the big lot sizes that EA opens (beginning with 5 regular lots in a $ 5.000 account, and increasing?). Soon the EA has not enough money to trade. Increasing the initial deposit doesent help, coz EA opens bigger lot size.

Best backtests results so far with Emily_v1(1), doubling account in 3 days, but a margin call happens due to big lot sizes. MM have to be improved.

fxnewbie:
Not getting even close to your results. One of the problems seems to be the big lot sizes that EA opens (beginning with 5 regular lots in a $ 5.000 account, and increasing?). Soon the EA has not enough money to trade. Increasing the initial deposit doesent help, coz EA opens bigger lot size. Best backtests results so far with Emily_v1(1), doubling account in 3 days, but a margin call happens due to big lot sizes. MM have to be improved.

Yes, is really what you tell me, but I think that in Forex you must take some risk, in this way, The benefit can be very good. If the lot size take more small then the benefit is very dificul that goin up.

Until here, here are all my intelligence for the EA. I think that now is time that other people finish this work

For example Kalenzo, because your indicator is the best indicator that I see in this tread.

Thanks for all your help

Have a nice week end

fxnewbie:
Not getting even close to your results. One of the problems seems to be the big lot sizes that EA opens (beginning with 5 regular lots in a $ 5.000 account, and increasing?). Soon the EA has not enough money to trade. Increasing the initial deposit doesent help, coz EA opens bigger lot size. Best backtests results so far with Emily_v1(1), doubling account in 3 days, but a margin call happens due to big lot sizes. MM have to be improved.

Look this new version and see what do you think

Only need to try with MACD in 15M TF

Regards

PD: In Time Frame 15M the results will be better.

Be happy my friend

Files:
Reason: