Terminator Version 4 - page 14

terminator V4

Hi Project1972,

Great EA!

I started 3 demos

Thanks.

$5000

$3000

$9000

Files:

terminator V4

another tests

$3000

$3000

Files:
leglac:

You posted the images from your website - I edit your post and I upload the images to the forum.

Next post: you posted the images from your website - I edit your post and I upload the images to the forum.

May be you understand ot as a game ... but sorry - I do not have time to edit every your post with images.

Please, post your mages directly to the forum.

Originally Posted by newdigital

May be you understand ot as a game ... but sorry - I do not have time to edit every your post with images.

OK

attached statements

and look Tests en cours in my signature

settings and pairs

Hi leglac

can you upload your settings?

which pairs you trade?

Thanks

Badguy:
Hi leglac

can you upload your settings?

which pairs you trade?

Thanks

Hello

EURUSD USDJPY USDCHF EURGBP EURCHF GBPCHF USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURNZD

CHART H1

24h /24

Files:
experts-set.zip  18 kb

Will test

Thanks leglac

will test on my demo accounts

leglac:
Hello

EURUSD USDJPY USDCHF EURGBP EURCHF GBPCHF USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURNZD

CHART H1

24h /24

There are a lot of the versions.

Look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

newdigital:
There are a lot of the versions. Look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Thanks very much... strange that i didn't find this topic on the search.. is the elite section excluded from the search function?

It is sticky thread in elite section: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Read this thread first: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416