Guyver's trading journal - page 9

Guyver:
went long gbpusd 2.0122 stop to 2.0082

damn looking at other time frames now i think i went too early resisatance at 2.0152

sheesh.

Guyver:
damn looking at other time frames now i think i went too early resisatance at 2.0152 sheesh.

still holding long with stop 2.0082 see what 2.0100 brings.

on USDJPY

i think i am getting really obsessed with all this zigzag stuff i went into creating a zigzag trend and even reversal level cause i had a lot of time.

and this might be my last post on this thread cause i think wont be able to post as the trades seems to come very fast in this..

holding the trend that is

my probably last insane chart shows the zigzagtrend v1.0 where bars gets coloured with the zigtrend and redline shows where the reversal is that is if usdjpy goes above that level which is at 118.03 and this line moves according to current price ... there is a danger of trend reversal.

phew what a day!!.

on to ziggies again.

usdjpy

did squeezed pips i might be continuing as it seems all well there is time to post and good pips comming..

chart shows red cloud as zigzag resistance, yellwo line new reversal point red line last low..

the blue , green,red bars are changing so it does not tell the past market since it is based on zigzag

no trades yet.

Guyver:
did squeezed pips i might be continuing as it seems all well there is time to post and good pips comming..

chart shows red cloud as zigzag resistance, yellwo line new reversal point red line last low..

the blue , green,red bars are changing so it does not tell the past market since it is based on zigzag

no trades yet.

i am waiting for new signals to enter now... usdjpy seems down untill 117.43 -117.47 stays resistance,,

eurjpy

and the chart of current eurjpy

resistance 158.58

reversal level 158.69

waiting for new signals.. but i also think both of them now should be very oversold ..

Guyver:
and the chart of current eurjpy

resistance 158.58

reversal level 158.69

waiting for new signals.. but i also think both of them now should be very oversold ..

red cloud resistance is not reversable and does not repaint .. this is what i think i have acchieved with zigzags along with lines so i m excted after i had a usdjpy trade. so if the resistance is broken up will wait for new signals for long.

still doing this on my demo and didn't wanted to loose consentration.

this is current chart res at 116.60

tor adx indicator is also cool

usdcad

today there were just 2 signals as i see it from which i was able to get in one usdcad my dsl had a problem.

other one was eurusd.

Guyver:
today there were just 2 signals as i see it from which i was able to get in one usdcad my dsl had a problem. other one was eurusd.

have taken here again 1.0650 sl 1.0680 as a retracement trade as long as 1.0680 stays put this should go down further i have a tp of 30 pips

Reason: