Guyver's trading journal - page 11

eurusd trade...

well the reason to take this trade is that i have been trying to write a zigzag which will not paint the past i am not sure as to how much i have progressed and i am still on demo .. looking at the past market and the backtest i dont see any repaints so i took this first trade untill the low of 1.3359-58 stays this leg is validated supposedly --

this is a normal 12-5-3 mt4 zigzag it seems different after some refinements

Guyver:
eurusd trade...

well the reason to take this trade is that i have been trying to write a zigzag which will not paint the past i am not sure as to how much i have progressed and i am still on demo .. looking at the past market and the backtest i dont see any repaints so i took this first trade untill the low of 1.3359-58 stays this leg is validated supposedly --

this is a normal 12-5-3 mt4 zigzag it seems different after some refinements

closed eur 1.3483 having some conflicting at gbpusd.. so have to watch this further

i am trying this again Q 1,3490 stop goes 1.3450 ignoring gbpusd right now lets see

i also went long audusd @ 0.0816

stop loss 0.7940 take profit open

they are all fxdd demo account these trades will let me know what is going on

with these zigzag to program better ..

Guyver:
i also went long audusd @ 0.0816

stop loss 0.7940 take profit open

they are all fxdd demo account these trades will let me know what is going on

with these zigzag to program better ..

for the aud this might not be the good place to leave the stop seeing the low was 0.7672

Guyver:
for the aud this might not be the good place to leave the stop seeing the low was 0.7672

GBPUSD current high made 1.9936 which is making all this picture confusing will see i took a short on gbpusd @ 1.9856 sl at the high

Guyver:
GBPUSD current high made 1.9936 which is making all this picture confusing will see i took a short on gbpusd @ 1.9856 sl at the high

ok out gbp @ 1.9837

Guyver:
ok out gbp @ 1.9837

giving some weight here on audusd since it is on higher time frame then these 2 but the low is further apart.. heading back to my mad scientist lab to work further

be back

also added a different one long usdcad 1.0600 sl 1.0575 take profit open

Guyver:
also added a different one long usdcad 1.0600 sl 1.0575 take profit open

ok have these open

long aud

long eur

long cad

------

this should deffinately help me further to see

waiting for outcome

Reason: