Guyver's trading journal - page 10

Guyver:
have taken here again 1.0650 sl 1.0680 as a retracement trade as long as 1.0680 stays put this should go down further i have a tp of 30 pips

hehe tp happend already ..

Audusd

as someone asked about audusd which i dont trade as of yet but i am plannig to trade much more ..

for now higher trend is down and intrday trend up but no signals.. ofcourse this trend will change will follow the trend without predicting anything.

still in demo guys... untill 3-4 months of testing

again usdcad short 1.0615 sl 1.0660

take profit open

Guyver:
still in demo guys... untill 3-4 months of testing

again usdcad short 1.0615 sl 1.0660

take profit open

have entered again 1.0632 stop to 1.0680 take profit is also open

this would be the last place for me to short this as it looks like.

first entry was lame as i should have waited for some retracement back this is one is better from r/r point of view

next

ok for some entertainment as i am short with double pos

chart shows the very good supported area and untill this is holding every short i take and every move i make they are watching me

P.s removed other indies to make it more see able

Guyver:
ok for some entertainment as i am short with double pos

chart shows the very good supported area and untill this is holding every short i take and every move i make they are watching me

P.s removed other indies to make it more see able

and just for the record for this thread i created this all system to trade the guppy/euppy and uupy ..

Eurjpy

is becomming one of the favourite currencies of mine but i had to stay away from it cause for me there was no clear signals as the higher TF is still down but no signals to enter as the selling cloud were not there today.

well a new weekend means new work i have some new ideas to comeup with so will be doing that this weekend.

continued on...

i might be here on something as week in week out i am developing all related to zigzag but have not finalized as to what should be the complete system look like i have long way to go.

the previous cad trade developed good but will not talk about it anymore

support 1.0570-83 region

the whole weekened i had worked on few ideas i had in my mind namely zigzag moving averages i am not sure if that would be the right name but as in normal moving averages if small crosses above the large "take short" and vice versa this simple methodology had in my mind so i went to develop and now testing how good it would be to see if 2 mvg's cross of the zig instead of normal ones using all close prices .

attached eurjpy chart on which smaller just crossed " it is a moving average of a zigzag not a zigzag itself"

they have just crossed not on friday just 15-10 minutes ago.. so will see from here

will be working on this idea to add to previous.

another thing i comleted this same weekend is to create an elasticity for prices these "MV's " jut do that they expand or contarct with prices untill the elasticity goes to zero and prices will break below or above

eurjpy chart..

good for breakout trades.

tesing both.

long eur 1.3470

stop goes 1.3420

take profit open ..

Reason: