Guyver's trading journal - page 17

Audusd

well not good so far ..

i will try to short aud usd the idea it will not closed the day above 0.9010 which it needs to .. for an impulsive wave *jargon* so i am going to put my stop right at 0.9020 and enter now 0.8990 with stop 0.9020 take profir open

Guyver:
well not good so far .. i will try to short aud usd the idea it will not closed the day above 0.9010 which it needs to .. for an impulsive wave *jargon* so i am going to put my stop right at 0.9020 and enter now 0.8990 with stop 0.9020 take profir open

update :

i have moved the stop to 0.9035 .. the 0.8952 support is crucial in my opinion my ultimate target is 0.8912 .

Guyver:
update : i have moved the stop to 0.9035 .. the 0.8952 support is crucial in my opinion my ultimate target is 0.8912 .

ok i am going to take profit here and wait for retrace so closed at 0.8960 ... i might not get the retrace but we have important news upcomming ..

was +30 on this. also last usdchf was closed for -22

Audusd

i am going to take this current fall from 0.9005 to 0.8957 as wave 1 so waiting for some retracement here .. have a pending sell order at 0.8986 with stop 0.9005(bid) cause it should not ( well normal conditions ) retrace more then 80% of wave 1? question is will i get my retrace now and if yes will it work for me!.

waiting...

Guyver:
i am going to take this current fall from 0.9005 to 0.8957 as wave 1 so waiting for some retracement here .. have a pending sell order at 0.8986 with stop 0.9005(bid) cause it should not ( well normal conditions ) retrace more then 80% of wave 1? question is will i get my retrace now and if yes will it work for me!. waiting...

we have a new low placed 0.8944-45 something ( urg ) i have removed my current order and i will update in some time i need to see more maybe new curreny be bak..

well i was looking at gbpusd and this seems to be still having up momentum in probably as long as holding above 2.0397 that is the first trigger to look at.

i'll wait for this to break first or upside 2.0447 any one and enter on retrace that is current plan and waiting

AUd

well, there are some changes i have been noticing first i think we are still in correction as 0.8940 which is 0.618 retracement from 0.8986 and this seems to be have formed an expandedFlat... in other words i am not sure not clear at the moment and bias stays up above 0.8912..

i have been lurking inside other places on the net and also too see what friends are doing and been advised to stay wit one currency first as this is a huge topic ( elliotwaves ) and takes time and patience... i have not decided yet which single currency i will use that is for weekend in the mean time i am interested in gbp probably this will stay in my list .

current ..

still above 2.0397 and below 2.0447 (bid) .. we are in some kind of (v) wave's wave 2 of minor 2 and for now it needs to hold above 2.0397 break that doesn't necessarily terminates the inner wave 2 but new analysis would be needed .. but first things first 2.0397???? to hold!

Guyver:
well i was looking at gbpusd and this seems to be still having up momentum in probably as long as holding above 2.0397 that is the first trigger to look at. i'll wait for this to break first or upside 2.0447 any one and enter on retrace that is current plan and waiting

above plan is still in placed... basically i have 2 different scenerios which is normal and that is completed wave (iv) and heading down or still hanging inside wave 5. some concepts are completely new to me but i intend to improve over time. I am not posting any charts for basic reason that is to save time but i might start posting as i get better hang on things.

current 2.0415

Guyver:
above plan is still in placed... basically i have 2 different scenerios which is normal and that is completed wave (iv) and heading down or still hanging inside wave 5. some concepts are completely new to me but i intend to improve over time. I am not posting any charts for basic reason that is to save time but i might start posting as i get better hang on things. current 2.0415

low 2.0385 wow already!!.. now waiting pullback there has to be cause dont want to sell at the low so pullback is needed!!.. well i am thinking my next step right now i know an important level is taken what next

Reason: