PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 15

xxDavidxSxx:
the march 28 version should have 1 short in on euro$. The signals are a little different on the 28th version, but accuracy is better.

What demo broker?

dave

I'm using WHC Trader 4

daraknor:
FXDD does not support micro lots, they only support mini lots on mini accounts. If you open a "regular" account, the minimum trade size is 1 lot. NF I haven't researched much, but we did some forward testing with FXDD, IBFX, NF, Velocity4x and a couple of other brokers. FXDD was consistently the highest performer, occasionally beaten by a small margin by NF. In December Phoenix on FXDD performed 150-250 pips higher than IBFX every week. (IBFX usually traded at a loss, FXDD at a win) Because of the higher performance, PhoenixFund became an IB for FXDD. (Paperwork started late December after the results were in.) The IB# for referral is 5424.

On the broker thread, people posted graphs of the spreads IBFX was having from tick data. The graphs indicated regular (not average) 9 pip spreads on majors. FXDD was a flat line during market hours, and a 1 pip higher flat line during off hours for the currencies checked. Check your spread with:

Print("Spread: "(Ask-Bid)/Point);
Oanda would be ideal for martingale strategies, because you can trade with any amount of currency. It is not ideal for developers, because it costs $600/month just for testing and research.

Thanks for the info and FXDD does trade 0.01 lots with a live account if you email them and ask them to change your account. Where do I find periodconverter?

matrixebiz:
Thanks for the info and FXDD does trade 0.01 lots with a live account if you email them and ask them to change your account. Where do I find periodconverter?

hi matrixebiz,

you can get it from script directory, its default script from mt4

matrixebiz:

Yep.

Navagater is in scripts folder below custom indicators

Cool, thanks guys

So what is the conclusion about best broker with 0.01 lot for martingale system, guys? FXDD?

Trader83:
So what is the conclusion about best broker with 0.01 lot for martingale system, guys? FXDD?

This is what I want to know too... every broker has its pros and cons... the best possible solution would be Oanda supporting Metatrader Thanks for the nice comments to my question I think I'm going switch to FXDD now.

M15 is looking good for a more agressive aproach. I recomend keeping ccibuy/ccisell between 20/-20 and 55/-55. Use default put on $chf, $cad and euro$ m15.

Those are the tested pairs with defaults and m15. Other pairs busted too much like ausie$ and $jpy. The buy/sell cci needs to be much higher I think like 100-150 +/- Still testing those pairs.

every ones pacman should be trading by now. If not check your ea, and journal for errors.

Dave

does anyone know how to set the forward test live statement keep freshing for other people to see?

so people can just click the link and dont need to login into account. thanks

daraknor:
...I'm rewriting the EA in C#, Python or C++ depending on which order execution platform/protocol I integrate with. Oanda won't be supported since they still have a dealing desk. HotSpot FX, MBTrading and Currenex are the three brokers I'm looking at and they all have subtle differences. MBTrading is the most likely candidate for initial support, and then extend/adapt the code to the other brokers (common protocol makes this easier)....

Have you also tried to interface with InteractiveBrokers API?

Their conditions are also interesting and I am in general interested

in porting MT4 solutions to other broker platforms.

Reason: