PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 82

Yes please, thanks. I want to experiment because all signals lag too much, so in my view, reverse signal trades has the same benefit.

Enforcer:
You mean reverse the signal for main trades?

sivach:
Yes please, thanks. I want to experiment because all signals lag too much, so in my view, reverse signal trades has the same benefit.

Ok, here is, with reverse option.

Files:

Thank you Enforcer, really appreciated, if you can please show me mq4 as well, if not, this is good enough thanks,

Enforcer:
Ok, here is, with reverse option.

sivach:
Thank you Enforcer, really appreciated, if you can please show me mq4 as well, if not, this is good enough thanks,

Lol. sorry, I attached compiled file

Files:

Really very much thanks Enforcer, very quick and helpful, you will have a very successful trading experience for your efforts, many of us will need you as a good coder here, if you want, you can ad your skills in some related threads here . Thanks again.

Enforcer:
Lol. sorry, I attached compiled file

sivach:
Really very much thanks Enforcer, very quick and helpful, you will have a very successful trading experience for your efforts, many of us will need you as a good coder here, if you want, you can ad your skills in some related threads here . Thanks again.

Thanks for appreciation, I try to do some stuff when I have time.

Anyway, it look like is working much better with reverse direction.

Performance for february:

Default v10 :Total net profit 127.73, Profit factor 1.58, Total trades 193

v10LM: Total net profit 447.88, Profit factor 1.94, Total trades 395

V10LM reverse: Total net profit 677.75, Profit factor 2.42, Total trades 444

Files:

Hi Enforcer, see, that's what I mean. I experimented pipmaker for a very long time and I know it has potential much more to expand as a complete trade trap - If some logical and mathematical ideas applied, lossing trades will be very much minimized. I will try to post some new ideas next week, have a nice weekend, Thanks.

Enforcer:
Thanks for appreciation, I try to do some stuff when I have time.

Anyway, it look like is working much better with reverse direction.

Performance for february:

Default v10 :Total net profit 127.73, Profit factor 1.58, Total trades 193

v10LM: Total net profit 447.88, Profit factor 1.94, Total trades 395

V10LM reverse: Total net profit 677.75, Profit factor 2.42, Total trades 444

Is any1 doing live here? I've forward tested for a week now. At the beginning of last week I had around 700$ DD with 5000$ account but at the end of of the week I recovered from my DD and now I have 300$ net profit! I have no word to express my feelings cuz I haven't seen any EAs that recovered from big DD.

I'd like to know if there is a official modified version to this. Would be very appreciated if there is a good setting.

Another question. Does the EA reconfirms the trend on bigger time frame like daily?

Looks promising

I made about 96 pips today only with the LM and reverse trade (Real Account)....in GBP/USD

Is it possible to use this EA on other pair? say GBP/JPY.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Thanks

Reason: