News and break out trading. Check this out. - page 6

I think this program will work pretty well. I have one kinda similar but this one is way more advanced and fancy And i like it! I will probably use it on my live account next week after another of testing

Anyone here with good forward testing results of this EA?

Do you recommend to start testing it? I am full at the moment with forward testings so I am deciding to add this one or not (otherwise my PC will crush due all tests I am running on it )

How does one go about obtaining a full version of Straddle & Trail?

It is not offered on the website...

WNW

It is the FULL VERSION, yes it's in ex4 Format, he is doing this to protect it (stealing and being sold elsewhere), it does expire on April 30th will contact him, and I will post a version with a long expiration date. THIS EA is a little complicated you must read the manual.

Files:
straddle.doc  67 kb

to dxsundevil

hi

I like this ea a lot eventhough i dont use it

If you say to yannis to contact me or if you are in contact with him , tell him that my team has worked upon perfecting it and did it.

Good Day

I tried using the EA, but it doesn't set the TP or SL? Any ideas?

to txsundevil

thank you txsundevil

Yannis contacted me

Good Day

aleccoh

Straddle&Trail v5.50

Hello,

Sorry once more for the delays. Personal issues are keeping me away from all trading matters at times, but i always manage soon or later to be back and deal with pending issues.

This version is the latest version, with custom changes that were asked by a few fellow traders a couple of weeks ago, and hopefully it will be also the last one before next release (v6.00) in a few days, which will have the capability to automatically deal with upcoming news, and will give us many 'goodies' like various stop and targets not only per pair but also per news event volatility (yellow/orange/red as per FF characterization) amongst other things. The 'quick and dirty' user's guide has been updated with the new parameters and possibilities for this version which is v5.50.

This version will expire May 31st.

Do not hesitate to contact me for details AFTER reading the user's guide many times but preferably post your questions here so other users can also benefit.

Yannis

Files:

Thanks, Again Yannis, for the Best Trail & News Straddle EA, available anywhere

Reason: