PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 120

Settings

Charttart and others,

I've posted these settings previously but will post them again. They've been backtested to the beginning of 2008. Drawdowns are no higher than 40% in some cases. I am running all five pairs on an IBFX standard demo account that trades down to .01 lots. Currently, I am up $500 from last Friday to today.

The Adaptive RSI, iTrend and ATR do not have to be on the charts for Pipmaker to work. They have to be in your indicator library, however. Check your journel or experts tab. They will tell you exactly how this EA loads and what indictor timeframe it will load/utilize. I have put the indictators here as well.

v/r

Jeff

Files:

Indicators

Indicators here...

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb
atr.mq4  3 kb

Enforcer, is there a particular margin/balance requirement to run this EA on a mini account? I'm still not getting any trades on a live IBFX mini account.

0.01 lot = 1 Cent.

It may be because this live account simply doesn't have enough available balance. Let me know if that is the case, I don't usually too large of an account when I'm just starting an EA on a live account.

Thank you!

I don't think i that. If there are not enough money you should get a error message telling you that.

Make sure you have MicroAccount=true to have trades of 0.01 lots.

Or maybe Metatrader build is too old or IBFX prohibited usage of PipMaker (is in their blacklist of EAs).

Thanks IRON! However, my FXDD acct will not trade Pipmaker v15. I keep getting these error messages in the "Experts" info file ("Journal" file does not show any errors, incidentially). This is the message that continually scrolls for all the pairs: "Cannot open file: C:/Program Files/FXDD-Metatrader 4/experts/indicators (and then adds whichever indi not running, i.e: Adaptive RSI, I-Trend, etc. seems to message in all the time frames) The standard indi's seem not to be troubled, though, just the custom indi's. However, Pipmaker V15 still has not opened after 6 days continually on. Is there some way/method to see if FXDD has "blacklisted Pipmaker"? I noticed that other EA's and custom indi's I'm running with FXDD also are creating the same type of errors. I've re-downloaded all EA's and indi's, re-compiled, re-loaded, re-started FXDD platform, and still the error messages persist. Any thoughts on the subject? Anyone else having these problems?

Enforcer:
I don't think i that. If there are not enough money you should get a error message telling you that.

Make sure you have MicroAccount=true to have trades of 0.01 lots.

Or maybe Metatrader build is too old or IBFX prohibited usage of PipMaker (is in their blacklist of EAs).

Hi Enforecer,

Thanks a lot for this very good resulting EA, I am using it on an IBFX live account just from today (as since last 1 month I was testing it on a Masterforex Demo account) and it started doing trades also with 0.01 lot (as my Deposit is small $500 ), so I think there will not be any Black listing from IBFX etc would be there.

Enforcer:
Fixed I'm on Alpari UK and is working just fine and was working without comments fixes.

Do you use the same settings in vers.15_1?

this week on interbank

This week very good on interbank no problems at all

see statement on attachments

Files:

Closing out manually

Hi Frederic, i was just wandering if you were closing your trades out manually as they reach profit, or is the ea doing it all?

re trades all auto

All trades left to ea no manual interference

Reason: