PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 115

Enforcer:
No, you can't. Is an ancient voodoo secret.

Funny

montedoro:
Enforcer, is it posible to integrate ARSI inside the code of PipMaker, so to be not external indicator? I mean if you can make it in the new version, so everything will run faster. If it`s difficult forget my question. Thanks.

Will answer instead of Enforcer, Ok?

It will not be very difficult, but I'm not sure that it will work faster.

Lemyx, the EA`s are running faster without external indicators, I have experience with other EA`s. Of course the speed will not be doubled. Any way thanks for the answer.

Won't be any significant speed increase, still have to do same calculations.

Will save few CPU cycles by not call dll but will not be so much gain.

i-trend is much slower than arsi anyway.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but can't each order be issued with a stop loss? Using indicators to signal if your in a trending or balancing market is hit or miss. I'm sure somebody here can run a test to see where "the point of no return" is concerning X amount of pips in the red for individual trades. For example, I'm sure a trade that gets -500 pips in the red are about 98% never to turn back into profit. -400 pips is probably 90% unlikely, etc. It is pretty easy to take into consideration how much profit per trade this EA makes, vs how much loss per trade, and then use the probability of when a trade is virtually never going to come back to figure out what the stop loss per trade per cross should be.

What about adding a hedge protect engine to help mitigate drawdown, it might make this ea even safer and profitable in the long run.

Enforcer:
No, you can't. Is an ancient voodoo secret.

how abt recommendTF?? 4H ??

sonic

inkexit:
Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but can't each order be issued with a stop loss?

Every order is issued with Stop Loss presented in the variable SL. It`s your decision to use it or not. By defaulf the value is =999 and it actualy disable it.

mycode:
What about adding a hedge protect engine to help mitigate drawdown, it might make this ea even safer and profitable in the long run.

It`s already done in the LossManagement. You can enable it puting AllowRecovery=true, When EA start loosing too much LossManager will open recovery orders in the trend direction trying to cover the looses. Read the explanantions for the different variables inside the code.

Reason: