PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 118

been reading the EA code..

the programming skill is superb..I muat say!!

Enforcer:
About what v1 are you talking? As a side note: I crashed few demo accounts with Terminator so I believe it deserve his name )

I just copied this

PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA

May be we need to change the name of this thread.

As to Terminator so it is too many versions ... I crashed few demo accounts as well and stoped testing this EA.

I believe I will find some way later on to use this EA (because original idea for version 2 was to use it as swap collector with no stop loss at all).

Maybe a new thread will be good, with all versions and indicators on first page, right now nobody can't find anything unless spend 2-3 days to read all posts.

Enforcer:
Maybe a new thread will be good, with all versions and indicators on first page, right now nobody can't find anything unless spend 2-3 days to read all posts.

Yes, I agree.

Or just one links thread for link to download PipMaker versions and links to the post for example (same with links thread in elite section).

Pipmaker V15 - settings

Yes, Please post settings!! I've read all 119 pages (3 days) and I'm confused since V1 and V2 (which I've tested and works superbly as described on only EUR/USD, and consistently generates small lot profits). Could possibly the "simplified" version of V15 settings for those of us who only want to supplement our manual trading plans and would be most happy with small lot profits....and leave the super tweaking to those who programmer/traders! (You guys and gals are awesome, but way too far above my pointed little head...)

THANK YOU for all your effort!

leglac:

HERE on my site

BTW, SIr...

Terminator and PipMaker has any relation??

Can I get the indicators as welll???

sonic

Enforcer, any reason why this EA doesn't work on a IBFX mini account? I've put it on a live account and there have been no trades. In fact the status notes on the chart are not there either.

Can't see any reason.. check Journal for errors and be sure experts advisers are allowed in Metatrader.

Reason: