PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 55

@tiger wong

If we Trend Spacing, Counter Trend Multiplier and Close Delay not need, we can remove it completely. What do you think?

@all

When Ive open 5 positions at the same time and 1 position comes in the profits, sometimes 2-3 positions simultaneously closed and one approximately with the same loss as the profit position. Who can fix it?

erdenmensch:
@tiger wong If we Trend Spacing, Counter Trend Multiplier and Close Delay not need, we can remove it completely. What do you think?

Maybe someone need it I think the last modified by Tiger wong is perfect. Will test it on demo.

Another 2 days with nice results.

Files:

Pip Maker V4

This EA is very good but can't stoploss...Can you created the stoploss in PIP MAKER v4?

erdenmensch:
@tiger wong what means stop loss total in $?

it is based at idea from duyduy, which means SL Total of all floating position that we have when using this EA. The idea is to limited our total loss so when it is reached, the EA will stop to trade.

erdenmensch:
@tiger wong If we Trend Spacing, Counter Trend Multiplier and Close Delay not need, we can remove it completely. What do you think?

Trend Spacing = 1000, CounterTrendMultiplier = 0, CloseDelay = 0

This is setting for not use these parameters.

erdenmensch:
@all When Ive open 5 positions at the same time and 1 position comes in the profits, sometimes 2-3 positions simultaneously closed and one approximately with the same loss as the profit position. Who can fix it?

EA works exactly like this, it will close all open position if the total floating profit is equal or greater than our target. Similiar to Martingale.

fxskyline:
This EA is very good but can't stoploss...Can you created the stoploss in PIP MAKER v4?

Please check my previous post. I have modified the EA so it has some version for SL model.

mod1 = SL in pips for each open position

mod2 = Control Acc for stop trade

mod3 = SL in Dollar for each open position

mod4 = SLTotalinDollar for all floating open position

Time Frame

What is the best Time Frame for you PipMaker?

tiger_wong:
EA works exactly like this, it will close all open position if the total floating profit is equal or greater than our target. Similiar to Martingale.

Thanks, I dont mean closing with the stop. The EA closing 3 trades at same time 2 in win and 1 in loss. And its approximately with the same loss as one of the profit position. It happens daily. Can you fix it?

@tiger_wong

here is a picture

Files:
Reason: