MTF RSI Bar Indicators

I have had these RSI indicators for a while and thought someone might find them useful, you can load 2 different RSI Periods on 1 chart as shown on the screenshot.

rsi_bars.ex4

rsi_bars_2.ex4

24/06/2007

I have recoded this indicator and added a Multi Number so that you can now load as many of the RSI Bars onto 1 chart as required, just remember to change the Multi number as you load each indicator under the inputs

06/09/2007

I have updated the code on the RSI_Bars_M# so that it can now be moved into any indicator window if desired and also have made an RSI_Bars_M#_v2 which shows the full range from M1 to Monthly

rsi_bars_m.ex4

Important note; 17/09/2007 I have discovered a code fault for the Weekly bars so i have rectified this and reposted

rsi_bars_m_v2.ex4

Files:
rsi_bars.ex4  23 kb
rsi_bars_2.ex4  23 kb
rsi_bars_m.ex4  39 kb
rsi_bars.gif  81 kb

Hello Cja,

first,thank you for super indicators,i really like them.

I have a problem loading RSI_bars indicator in to the navigator window (platform).

Are you referring ,inside the code, to some Rsi indicator that i could miss ?

I downloaded CCI_bars with no problem and i deleted them later to make sure i do not have to many indicators in the folder but still cant get RSI_bars to load.

Any suggestions ?

deepdrunk:
Hello Cja,

first,thank you for super indicators,i really like them.

I have a problem loading RSI_bars indicator in to the navigator window (platform).

Are you referring ,inside the code, to some Rsi indicator that i could miss ?

I downloaded CCI_bars with no problem and i deleted them later to make sure i do not have to many indicators in the folder but still cant get RSI_bars to load.

Any suggestions ?

No these indicators are self contained and don't require any outside indicators to run, i am not sure what could be causing the problem other than you need to restart your platform after putting the indicator into your indicator folder as they are ex files. I will repost them just in case the problem is at my end

cja

cja,

Very cool indicators, thank you for sharing! What is the difference between reg. & #2? Is it possible to also include daily time frame? Would it be possible to let us know indicator buffer values to use in an EA if you don't want to post MQ4?

Thanks again

work now,again,no space for new ex4 files...

would you share RSI candles indicator ?

what is the difference between #1 and #2 rsi bars except rsi period ?

Rsi #1 & #2

deepdrunk:
work now,again,no space for new ex4 files...

would you share RSI candles indicator ?

what is the difference between #1 and #2 rsi bars except rsi period ?

There are 2 differences - obviously the periods & I have coded them differently internally so that 2 can be loaded onto the same chart at the same time with no code conflict

As for the RSI candles indicator that is part of my own trading system and I am sorry but I won't be posting it.

cja

cja:
I have had these RSI indicators for a while and thought someone might find them useful, you can load 2 different RSI Periods on 1 chart as shown on the screenshot.

rsi_bars.ex4

rsi_bars_2.ex4

Hi CJA,

Could you please let me know from where you got the clock toolbar,

Regards,

Files:
clock.gif  11 kb

Clock tool bar

savio:
Hi CJA,

Could you please let me know from where you got the clock toolbar,

Regards,

it is called Zone Tick - i think you can still download a free version from their web site but it needs to be reset everytime you turn your computer off, i bought this about 3 years ago for about $14.00 US for 2 copies, it has built in alarms, auto Daylight savings adjustments, different graphics avaliable, adjustable colors etc. Try a Goggle search for Zone Tick.

cja

RSI candles

CJA :

As for the RSI candles indicator that is part of my own trading system and I am sorry but I won't be posting it.

Noooo,

it is just not fair,why did you show it to us ?

It is just like you see nice blond girl,she gives you a smile,show you one teat and then she turn away and you know you can't have her, never...

Don't do this to us , we love you ,you are our favourite mq4 programmer here.

Now i can only print this chart that you posted and put it on the wall,just like i use to do with girls pictures from Playboy years ago....

Would it be commercial indicator one day ?

p.s. i wish i did ask same question to some of those girls also....

cja:
it is called Zone Tick - i think you can still download a free version from their web site but it needs to be reset everytime you turn your computer off, i bought this about 3 years ago for about $14.00 US for 2 copies, it has built in alarms, auto Daylight savings adjustments, different graphics avaliable, adjustable colors etc. Try a Goggle search for Zone Tick. cja

Thank you very much..

New RSI Bars

I have recoded this RSI Bars indicator so that you can now load as many onto 1 chart as required as shown in the screenshot, simply access the Multi Number in inputs and change it before loading each new indicator.

I have posted the indicator on the 1st post

Files:
rsi_multi.gif  89 kb
Reason: