Dolly system - page 76

what if the 1st hr of the trading day starts immediately already above the 1st buystop line. should we just buy at the point????

no trade

dit:
what if the 1st hr of the trading day starts immediately already above the 1st buystop line. should we just buy at the point????

It think it means "no trade".

I always wait the price to pivot zone first (between buy and sell zone) before make a pending order.

dit:

I'd take a holiday on that day. Charts are skewed. I got a few pips today but not using Dolly. However that was in the morning. I stopped trading for the rest of the day. The currencies I'm trading are in consolidation mode.

agreed

jafar00:
I'd take a holiday on that day. Charts are mskewed. I got a few pips today but not using Dolly. However that was in the morning. I stopped trading for the rest of the day. The currencies I'm trading are in consolidation mode.

yes , i agreed with u..me too i stop trading, i only enter the market if i see big movement and can earn pips much much .

dolly ver 8 and 6

jafar00:
I'd take a holiday on that day. Charts are mskewed. I got a few pips today but not using Dolly. However that was in the morning. I stopped trading for the rest of the day. The currencies I'm trading are in consolidation mode.

yes , i agreed with u..me too i stop trading, i only enter the market if i see big movement and can earn pips much much .

danielcal:
Hi, I'm new to this thread. Good job guys!!

What happened with Linuxuser and Ignacio?

Daniel

I am curious too. I read the entire thread yesterday and noticed they stopped posting around the time cja started helping.

re indicator

analea1402:
hihi yeah , i did it , but only function with dolly's graphic ver 3, abd ver 6 and 8 does not work hihi

There might be a code conflict of some sort as i have changed the Dolly code considerably since version 3 - post the indicator here and i will have a look at it

cja

Hi,

Want to share wit you guys my first experience with Dolly.

At the start of the day at 0.00h i put dolly to work . I Put it on 3 charts,

EURUSD,GBPUSD and USDJPY.

EURUSD and GBPUSD was already in the BUY ZONE so i didn't put my orders.

USDJPY was near the pivot so I decided to put my BUY and SELL orders. My SELL orders was executed ( trailing stop of 15pips) and I made 20pips for the 1st trade and 10pips for the 2nd.

Wow that's 30 pips!!!

The system is really good, what I want to know what I have to do if at the start of the day the price is ABOVE the pivo and near the BUY ZONE or the opposite, do I have to put my orders or not?

Did you put your orders for EUR/USD and GBP/USD?

Thanks alot!

Yes Mr.jozo

JoZo:
Hi,

Want to share wit you guys my first experience with Dolly.

At the start of the day at 0.00h i put dolly to work . I Put it on 3 charts,

EURUSD,GBPUSD and USDJPY.

EURUSD and GBPUSD was already in the BUY ZONE so i didn't put my orders.

USDJPY was near the pivot so I decided to put my BUY and SELL orders. My SELL orders was executed ( trailing stop of 15pips) and I made 20pips for the 1st trade and 10pips for the 2nd.

Wow that's 30 pips!!!

The system is really good, what I want to know what I have to do if at the start of the day the price is ABOVE the pivo and near the BUY ZONE or the opposite, do I have to put my orders or not?

Did you put your orders for EUR/USD and GBP/USD?

Thanks alot!

thats exactly what i do

- no trading while the price in the bluezone or red in the first of the day

- i trade with the same pairs u say

- i think that this day was a bad day for dolly traders

please if any one see that we r wrong, please correct

sourour:
thats exactly what i do

- no trading while the price in the bluezone or red in the first of the day

- i trade with the same pairs u say

- i think that this day was a bad day for dolly traders

please if any one see that we r wrong, please correct

Why a bad day?

You said : - no trading while the price in the bluezone or red in the first of the day

If you trade only USDJPY, it's +30pips for today.

Reason: