MTF RSI Bar Indicators - page 5

Hi Cja

can you send me the lastest copy of your MTF RSI with the following defaults changes to it ...

Set the RSI to 21

Set the dots to Up-Green, Down-Red, sideways-white

is it possible to change those dots into arrows?

let me know if you can do these changes for me ...

thanks

fx-surfer:
i have attached this RSI MTF picture of what i want this RSI MTF indicator to look like ....

can anyone program something like this for me.... if so let me know

so that i can explain more on what needs to be done.

i hope there is someone that can help out.

Why don't you use this one looks pretty good and probably better than your suggestion

increase:
Why don't you use this one looks pretty good and probably better than your suggestion

Nice indy you posted here !

FerruFx

Hi Ellie,

Please could you let me have the Murrey Math indicator that you are running. Mine calculates all the way back, which is obviously a problem.

Thanking you most sincerely.

MTF for SMA in BarFormat

Hi cja

Two main indicators I use while trading are the RSI set to 8 and the SMA set to 50.

When I found your MTF RSI in barformat I was hopeful and after running it I am greatful. Good Job Thank you

Now I am wondering if you are able to produce a MTF SMA 50 in barformat with the same tfs

Thanking you in advance

Jnr

is it possible to have the 'rsi bars indicator' with adx and cci? something like transforming the 'ToR' indicator so to look like rsi bars??? i think would be very helpful...

does this exist??

regards..

fantastic indicator, thanks for posting it!

thank you note , date back few years ago , the modern indicator should have advanced a decade now

MTF Psar indicator which is converted to mt5?

Hi Cja, may you convert MTF Psar indicator to mt5 if its possible..? thank you..

encn?

cja:
I have had these RSI indicators for a while and thought someone might find them useful, you can load 2 different RSI Periods on 1 chart as shown on the screenshot.

rsi_bars.ex4

rsi_bars_2.ex4

24/06/2007

I have recoded this indicator and added a Multi Number so that you can now load as many of the RSI Bars onto 1 chart as required, just remember to change the Multi number as you load each indicator under the inputs

06/09/2007

I have updated the code on the RSI_Bars_M# so that it can now be moved into any indicator window if desired and also have made an RSI_Bars_M#_v2 which shows the full range from M1 to Monthly

rsi_bars_m.ex4

Important note; 17/09/2007 I have discovered a code fault for the Weekly bars so i have rectified this and reposted

rsi_bars_m_v2.ex4

Mt5

encn:
Hi Cja, may you convert MTF Psar indicator to mt5 if its possible..? thank you.. encn?

Sorry I cannot convert MTF Psar to MT5, I really have not spent the time with MT5 as so many things have been changing it is hard to keep up with it plus it is only in Demo form at present and I am not aware of a Live MT5 Broker at this stage, and more importantly I wish you luck if you intend to trade with MT5 because you are going to need it. My advise is stay with MT4 at least it lets you trade without all the restrictions.

CJA

Reason: