MTF RSI Bar Indicators - page 3

Hi Cja,

i'm having bug, i can't see the 70-100 level...any chance to get a quick fix?

Thanks

Files:

ok, sorry fixed.

no its not fixed, its happen every time i'm changing color for the Minute_Label_color and the Border_color

Mano:
no its not fixed, its happen every time i'm changing color for the Minute_Label_color and the Border_color

Hi Mano

i have checked quickly thru the code and can not find anything obvious wrong to be causing this issue, i have recompiled the indicator on the latest MT4 #211 build and posted it onto post #20 see if that helps, i have found in the past an ex compiled on a different build can have problems in certain cases.

cja

Hi Cja,

i found the problem, its not a bug, it was shifting problem, the indi was in separate windows and i shift it UP to -15 (to high), that what cause the problem, then i shifted it back to -10 and its ok now, i mean it shows all levels.

sorry for the false alert

BTW, good to know about this issue with the MT build in.

Thanks!

New RSI Bars Indicator

I have had requests for the TimeFrames to be adjustable so the user can now select any combination of 6 different timeframes, and also a request to show if the RSI line is pointing UP or DOWN.

The colored dots at the base of the Bars show the direction, Red = DOWNBlue = UP& Silver = NEUTRAL

rsi_bars_m_v3.ex4

24/10/2007

I have added a warning to the code because if you attempt to shift the indicator up too high the top level of bars disappears as per the supplied screenshot.

Files:

Mano:
Hi Cja,

i found the problem, its not a bug, it was shifting problem, the indi was in separate windows and i shift it UP to -15 (to high), that what cause the problem, then i shifted it back to -10 and its ok now, i mean it shows all levels.

sorry for the false alert

BTW, good to know about this issue with the MT build in.

Thanks!

Thanks for bringing that issue to my attention, i was aware that there was a limit to how far the bars could be shifted up a chart but did not allow for people shifting the indicator up that far, i have updated the code and put in a warning if the max level UP is exceeded. Update on POST# 20

cja

RSI Candles ?

I have had these RSI indicators for a while and thought someone might find them useful,.......................

Hi :-)

I have been searching everywhere for the indicators shown on the attached chart and was wondering if you can help me .

Triple RSI Candles look GREAT ! they dont distort the candle at all, magic

4 Period RSI once again incredible !

Kind Regards,

Ellie

ahmedazizelias:
hello

i new here and i want to say "IT IS REALY VERY GOOD JOB"..nice work you did sir, And i am asking you to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be hust perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M as the same your way in the MTF#STCHOSTIC &MTF#CCI and MTF#RSI..I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR IT COULD BE MADE TILL THIS MOMENT..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT TO READ AND REPLY ME REQUIST

THANK YOU AGAIN SIR

Hello sir,

Any update version on this that you can sent it to me. Thanks.

...Thank's...The Indicator's are GREAT..!!!

...Once again..You Have made some GREAT TOOLS for all of Us...

Many Thank's...FOREX GURU...

Reason: