Multicurrency indicator not loading.

Hello,

I want to use this multicurrency indicator in my MT5 terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/27950

The problem is that the graphs of the indicator are not loading (I switched the chart timeframe many times as advised by the indicator publisher but with no result).

Do you have any idea on how to resolve this issue or do you suggest some code to add to the indicator for making it work?

Thank you in advance

Currency Strength Index (CSI)
Currency Strength Index (CSI)
  • www.mql5.com
Trading the STRONG against the weak!

Zakaria Rachid:

Hello,

I want to use this multicurrency indicator in my MT5 terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/27950

The problem is that the graphs of the indicator are not loading (I switched the chart timeframe many times as advised by the indicator publisher but with no result).

Do you have any idea on how to resolve this issue or do you suggest some code to add to the indicator for making it work?

Thank you in advance

During weekends indicators working with different timeframe or symbol don't update because of no ticks. Try right click and refresh to update manually until it displays properly

Thank you for your answer. I will wait until the beginning of the week and i will try the load the indicator again (hope that the results will be positive).

Hello,

I think that the problem is with my broker because I tested this indicator in mql5.com MT5 servers and it worked. I also have tested some other multicurrency indicators in my broker and they do not load on my chart (although they work finely in mql5.com terminal).

Now the solution I’m looking for is a function that make the MT5 terminal load desired charts (a solution already exist in mql4 but I have not found an open code for mql5).

Link for the mql4 solution:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/28560

Is there a function already developed that allows to load a chart in the background in mql5 so that I can add it to the code?

Thank you in advance.

I have tried it on my MT5 and have no problems. It displays normally.

One thing to note is that you need 28 currency pairs data to display the chart.

If you have never displayed anyone of the charts in the past, you will not be able to display it because the historical data has not been generated.

Try the following

Display 28 currency pairs in "MarketWatch", and display the chart for each currency once.

The same is true if your broker does not offer either currency.

In this case it's impossible to display the chart.

Nagisa Unada #:

I have tried it on my MT5 and have no problems. It displays normally.

One thing to note is that you need 28 currency pairs data to display the chart.

If you have never displayed anyone of the charts in the past, you will not be able to display it because the historical data has not been generated.

Try the following

Display 28 currency pairs in "MarketWatch", and display the chart for each currency once.

The same is true if your broker does not offer either currency.

In this case it's impossible to display the chart.

Hi, now it's working. thank you for your help.
Reason: