Signal_Bars_v7 - page 8

heartnet:
Thanks a lot cja.........but I want to ask you something for the indicator:

MACD:what setting of macd it shows?,,,,green mean macd cross up?or in uptrend?

STR:what is str?

EMA:a brief explanation..red?green?

Everything you need to know about the settings of the internal idicators is on the 1st post of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

cja:
Everything you need to know about the settings of the internal idicators is on the 1st post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

cja..do you have any tools like yours signal_bar but this tools show in big number you current profit (net profit @ net loss)..

thanks,

p/s: i need this because i can look my computer show green ( profit) or red (loss) number in my chart from my bed.

nice work and nice share cja ...thanks ..it's usefull

what's wrong with my signal bar

what's wrong with my signal bar? I do not know why these colorful bars can not be properly displayed.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Files:
123.gif  26 kb

Trading Indicator

password free_at_tsd........download it

1 question how to get mtf macd?

Files:

hey, Heartnet, I downloaded your version of signal bar, however it does not work either. I do not why! Hope Cja can view my post and fix this problem.

I downloaded MTF-macd in this forum, however I can not remember the link. Do not worry, I uploaded it here.

Happy trading!

lleh:
hey, Heartnet, I downloaded your version of signal bar, however it does not work either. I do not why! Hope Cja can view my post and fix this problem.

I downloaded MTF-macd in this forum, however I can not remember the link. Do not worry, I uploaded it here.

Happy trading!

Hi

I do not know what is causing your problem it may be a code conflict of some sort with another indicator? You could try to load a fresh chart with no other indicators on it and see if the problem still exists. Do this 1st and let me know what happens.

cja

Sharing Is Caring

lleh:

Happy trading!

your indicator give alert on what?im a newbie......elaborate it?

Another Request...

your macd give alert on what-the criteria?

very usefull but...

Cja, your indicator looks really interesting and I should so much like to try it out. Only I can not make it show up in the custom indicator list in the Navigator. I have restarted MT4 several times and restarted the computer even. I can see it in the Windows Explorer, it's in the right directory. Do you see any mistake I made ?

Update of 1 hour later.

I could solve the problem !

It seems that if there are to many indicators in the indicator folder, MT4 can not open all of them anymore in the Custom Indicator list in Navigator. So I deleted 2/3 and added your beautiful Signal_Bars. Let's see how it performs live on Monday. And thanks again for sharing Cja.

Reason: