MTF RSI Bar Indicators - page 2

Please i need your help in that indicator

cja:
I have had these RSI indicators for a while and thought someone might find them useful, you can load 2 different RSI Periods on 1 chart as shown on the screenshot.

rsi_bars.ex4

rsi_bars_2.ex4

24/06/2007

I have recoded this indicator and added a Multi Number so that you can now load as many of the RSI Bars onto 1 chart as required, just remember to change the Multi number as you load each indicator under the inputs

hello

i new here and i want to say "IT IS REALY VERY GOOD JOB"..nice work you did sir, And i am asking you to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be hust perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M as the same your way in the MTF#STCHOSTIC &MTF#CCI and MTF#RSI..I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR IT COULD BE MADE TILL THIS MOMENT..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT TO READ AND REPLY ME REQUIST

THANK YOU AGAIN SIR

Files:
cja_.bmp  807 kb

ahmedazizelias:
hello

i new here and i want to say "IT IS REALY VERY GOOD JOB"..nice work you did sir, And i am asking you to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be hust perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M as the same your way in the MTF#STCHOSTIC &MTF#CCI and MTF#RSI..I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR IT COULD BE MADE TILL THIS MOMENT..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT TO READ AND REPLY ME REQUIST

THANK YOU AGAIN SIR

Nice one....

I Wish To Find It

et_phonehome_2:
Nice one....

you are right...it is very nice,andi think it is giving good signals...

DO SOMEONE HAS IT OR HAS SIMILAR TO IT???

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE POST IT OR POST SOMETHING CLOSE OR SIMILAR TO IT.

hello cja

is there a possiblity to see in rsi bars indicator daily, w,m settings

or is this not possible to choose, or can i only not find it?

thanks for great indicator

allt he best

lodol

RSI Bars

lodol2:
hello cja

is there a possiblity to see in rsi bars indicator daily, w,m settings

or is this not possible to choose, or can i only not find it?

thanks for great indicator

allt he best

lodol

Hi

I never actually made the RSI bars indicator in the full M1 to Monthly range so i have just made it for you and also added a new feature so that the indicator can now be shifted into an indicator window if desired.

Just change this under inputs "extern int RSI_Window = 0;"

0 = the main chart window

1 = the 1st indicator window below the main chart

2= the 2nd indicator window below the main chart etc etc.

I have posted the new indicators on the 1st post. Enjoy.

cja

Files:
rsi_bars.gif  81 kb

tribute to cja

thank you very much.

you are a shing star on this forum.

I also found a very intresting picture of your trading desk. The one with the 4 rsi

in one window. i tried to figure this out and found useful information in it. i only didnt understand the rsi candles, but I think this are overbought and oversold levels. So whenever you show more of this I will be curious, but I also understand that some things are not shared. Thx for your great work.

regrads lodol

like always

like always cja

thank you for the indicators

Code fault

Hi fellow traders

I have found a coding fault in the RSI_Bars_M#_v2 for the Weekly bars, i have rectified this problem and reposted the indicator on the 1st post of this thread

Sorry for any inconvenience

cja

Perfect!

Thanks a lot cja

Thank you cja, you are truly a great person !!!

Reason: