Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 95

engula
engula  
Pava:
...this is exactly what I am talking about!...Extended lines are superior to sub-window lines, which are superior to arrows, which are superior to alerts only that are superior to email notifications!

and pop-ups?

pavaka
pavaka  
engula:
and pop-ups?

I am glad you mentioned pop-ups!...How can one live without pop-ups!?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TEAMTRADER:
Could the vertical lines be extended to the chart please? TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, changed to extended vertical lines.

George
George  
mrtools:
Teamtrader, changed to extended vertical lines.

Hi Mr Tools,

Not sure if the vertical lines can be done with the filtered version of stochs, but as it has advantages over all of the stochastic indicators I have seen, could the vertical lines be added to this one too?

Because it puts in verticals, these go through the 'other' indicators under the chart (as well as on the chart as a signal) and this is a FANTASTIC help for assessing entries. I

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

Thrall
Thrall  

Anyway to get that "Double Smoothed Stochastic" in bars ? Because i'm using 3 indicator of that, and put it on chart not is much clean....

Thanks!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TEAMTRADER:
Hi Mr Tools,

Not sure if the vertical lines can be done with the filtered version of stochs, but as it has advantages over all of the stochastic indicators I have seen, could the vertical lines be added to this one too?

Because it puts in verticals, these go through the 'other' indicators under the chart (as well as on the chart as a signal) and this is a FANTASTIC help for assessing entries. I

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, added the vertical lines.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Thrall:
Anyway to get that "Double Smoothed Stochastic" in bars ? Because i'm using 3 indicator of that, and put it on chart not is much clean.... Thanks!

Thrall, which version and as a bars version, do you mean bars in histo form?

Thrall
Thrall  

Which version i dont know, i posted one image below to you see..

Yes is in histo form

mrtools:
Thrall, which version and as a bars version, do you mean bars in histo form?
Files:
9x2ofl9.png 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Thrall:
Which version i dont know, i posted one image below to you see..

Yes is in histo form

Thrall

This would be a histogram version of double smoothed stochastic : double_smoothed_stochastic_histo.mq4

Thrall
Thrall  

Great!! Thanks alot!!

mladen:
Thrall This would be a histogram version of double smoothed stochastic : double_smoothed_stochastic_histo.mq4